Harvard's Perfect For You and Me (But Mostly Me)

"Hello, I'm Kevin Price. Welcome to Harvard! I am here to do something just incredible. I'm sure you're all here to do something great too, but I probably will be greater than you. Anyway, why don't we go around and share a bit about yourselves?" Kevin said to small group of people gathered around for orientation. He was a tall kid, and had been at this school for about two years , he already saw himself as a protégé and a model student. He looked as smug as he felt, and didn't see the need for any fake modesty, he knew this is were he belonged.

"Arnold Cunningham!" Arnold yelled raising his hand. "I won the Nobel peace prize, and I can recite any Star Wars movie from memory. But I got bored of that, so now I'm here, because my parents kicked me out and I accidentally got accepted here. Some people say I'm too loud, they also say I'm a compulsive lier. Why bother trying to tell the truth when you can help so many people by telling stories. Harvard's okay for me, but I just met you, Kevin, so I'm sure we will be best friends!" Arnold blurted out. Kevin laughed nervously.

"Pretty impressive..." Kevin said as Arnold hugged him, much to Kevin's annoyance.

Kevin looked over to an African boy who looked annoyed with being here. "Joshua, but you will call me General Butt-Fucking-Naked. In my country, my laws were the word. However I had to leave, because of a ridiculous coup d'etat. Now I got myself into school so I can make powerful friends, and return to my country with weapons and a bullet proof Jeep." He said ignoring Kevin.

"Good to know." Kevin said, he hadn't been paying much attention. He was trying to pry an overly energetic puppy-man off his waist.

The last person to come over was a young sweet, beautiful girl wearing a bright pink dress. "He-llo," she said in a kind African accent. Kevin offered her a smile, and letting go of Kevin Arnold stood up with his mouth open. "My name is Nabulungi, but you can call me Naba. I helped lead a canned food drive for starving children in Africa. I help build stable homes for my people. I aided in saving the wild rhinos from extinction."

"That is reall-" Kevin was cut off by Arnold.

"Yah, helping starving people is great, are you free sometime, maybe? Sorry..." Arnold blushed and cleared his throat. Naba was about to say something something, but Connor ran up to the small group.

He was holding a schedule paper and breathing frantically, but he took a breath and calmed himself. He looked around the odd group and saw a pretty young girl, who was wearing an adorable dress. He wondered if the girl had been complimented on her attire yet, "I love you dress, it's so cute." He said to Naba. He smiled when she saw her blush. "I have a vest at home that is almost the same color." He looked over to Kevin, seeing as he looked older than the others and held his head with authority, and also seemed to have a state of arrogance around him. "Any of you know where I can find Criminal Law 101, with Professor Mission, and Steve Blade?"

Kevin nodded and smiled, "Its over there to the right, behind the dark building, see it right there?" He pointed.

Connor nodded and hastily thanked Kevin. He ran off to catch his class.

Once Connor was gone Kevin watched him leave for a while, to make sure Connor went the right way. He ignored the group he had been talking to, who were now all chatting loudly amongst themselves. He thought to himself, 'What's a guy like that doing in a place like this? He's too cute. I did not just think that. Pull yourself together Kevin Price. You're here for a reason. To do something incredible, not oggle at probably straight guys who wear adorable button downs with blue ties. That perfectly match his eyes- no wait stop it!' Kevin sighed.

He struggled with his thoughts as he walked to his dorm. He sat there for a while, it was a new year, that meant new roommate. He wondered who it was. A loud laugh burst through the air as the door to Kevin's dorm room opened. There in all his glory stood the one and only Arnold Cunningham. Kevin smiled painfully. Arnold looked at Kevin and smiled wide showing off his parted teeth. "Hay, new best friend!" He exclaimed. Oh, this school year was going to be a long one.

Arnold belly-flopped into his dorm bed that shrieked in protest. Kevin sighed and stood up from his own bed. "Hay....pal." Kevin said in forced niceness that Arnold didn't detect or chose to ignore. Arnold looked over to Kevin sitting up on his bed on his knees. "Understand something, I need my space, we are in true college, a time to step up. I know we can see each other, but this year is about me, not you. I am planning on doing something incredible, so my dad can feel proud of me, and I can become the best lawyer the worlds ever seen. I'm sure we can help each other, you and me could change the world, but mostly me. Understood?" Arnold nodded vigorously, impressed by his best (and only) friends speech.

"Can do Kevin!"

"Please call me Price."