Spirits

I turned the water on for the tub, and went to go get some clothes. I heard a knock on the door, but I didn't see anyone there when I looked. I sighed and shook my head as I grabbed some shorts. I stood up and heard the knock again. I spun around, but there was still no one there. I cautiously walked toward the door, and out to the hallway.

"Mark?" I half yelled. There was no answer. My heart started to pound really fast, and I got extremely scared. Where is he? "Mark!" I went to the bathroom and the tub had bubbles in it. I took short steps toward it, and someone grabbed me. I screamed, and hit them in the stomach. They let go, and I turned to see Mark.

"You didn't have to do that, Violina." He was laughing and holding where I hit him. "That really hurt."

"Well you should know better than to scare me like that." I turned the faucet off and walked over to him. "I'm sorry."

He shook his hand. "No. I deserved it." He stood up all the way, and looked at me. "Your welcome for the bubbles by the way." He started to lean down, and kept looking from my eyes to my lips. I got closer taking the hint what he wanted to do. All of a sudden, he stopped and started backing out the door. "Your water Is going to get cold. Um, so I'll leave you to your bath." He was out in the hall and was closing the door. "Also, I have something to do. I'll . . . ok." He closed the door and went down stairs.

I sighed and shook my head. I got undressed, and took off my bandages. The wounds have gotten a little bit better. I stepped into the tub, and sat down. The bubbles that were in it had enveloped every part of me except my neck and up. I  closed my eyes, and started to think.

Marks P.O.V. (thanks J.)

I sighed, and sat on the couch. Chica got up on the couch with me and I started petting her. "Hey Chica. God that was stupid of me to do." She hardly knows me, and I don't even know if she likes me like that. I groaned and leaned my head back. I should apologize to her, but maybe with a movie? Is that appropriate? I hope so. Question is, what kind of movie? I thought for a bit, and moved Chica so I could get up. I went over to the shelf to grab the remote for the television.

I got on Netflix and looked through the movies until I found the perfect one. Hush seemed like a pretty good movie. Slasher films are the best thing anyways, right? I went to go fix some popcorn, and I ran my hand through my hair while it cooked. I got a bowl for the popcorn and got two sodas out of the fridge. I went back to the microwave just as it finished, and got the popcorn out. I opened the bag and poured it into the bowl, then went to sit and wait on the couch.

I heard Violina come down the stairs and she sat down. "What are we gonna watch?" She took a handful of popcorn and started to eat it. How is she so fucking calm? I sighed and got another handful of popcorn, and started eating it.

"It's a movie called Hush. It really good." I looked over at her.

"Plot?"

"Basically a woman who got bacterial meningitis at thirteen, and the surgery that she went through left her with speech and hearing loss. Killer comes to her house and tries to kill her. Slasher stuff." I pressed play and we started watching it.

"Well as long as it doesn't rely on jump scares then I'm fine." We laughed and watched the movie.

Violinas P.O.V.

I was getting  really into the movie. Even though she was deaf, she was really strong. It got really tense in one part, and I was literally on the edge of the couch. All of a sudden Mark grabbed me, and I screamed and shot up. I was falling forward, but Mark caught me before I could fall all the way. He pulled me back down onto him, and wouldn't let go.

"You can let me go now." He buried his head into the middle of my shoulders. My heart fluttered with that feeling again. I sighed and grabbed his knee. I squeezed it and he yelled and started laughing. I did it again, but this time he turned me over onto the couch. He was holding me down, and I laughed at him.

He smiled and started tickling my sides. I started crying with laughter and couldn't breathe. "Mark stop. I can't," I kept laughing. "I can't breathe." He stopped and buried his face in my neck. I had stopped laughing so much, and tried to get him up. "Mark get up." I sighed and he lifted up. He got in my face again, and looked at my lips again. I bit my lip, but he got up and off the couch.

I groaned, and got up with him. I grabbed his wrist, and he stopped. "Mark? Look at me." He turned around, and he quickly pushed me against the wall. My breath hitched in my throat, and I looked into his eyes. He had a dark look in them, but they were still soft. I inched closer to his face until there was just a sliver of air. He moved and kissed me.

He was rough, but not at the same time. He moved his hands to my thighs, and I got goosebumps. His hands were oddly cold, and he lifted me up. He moved closer to me, but quickly stopped. He put me down on the counter, and put his head in my lap. We were out of breath, and he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry." I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him into a hug. He rested his head on my shoulder, and hugged my waist. "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, Mark." He looked up and smiled. "Really it is."