Chapter Fifteen -Unexpected Findings

Narrators POV

It was a warm morning, the sun was shining bright and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The green car came to a hult in front of an old rusty peach coloured door. The car door opened and he stepped out not even bothering to open the door for his passenger. She got out of the car and trotted behind him to the front door of his house.

They walk into the house holding each other,beginning to kiss and undress each other. Passion was in the air like the smell of a freshly baked pie. They moved their activities to the bedroom,crashing on the bed. Unaware that the front door opening.

In the middle of the moment they hear a low growl. They pop their heads up to be met by the sight of a smiling dog. Before they could even think the dog had jumped on the bed sinking his teeth into her arm,knocking her off the bed onto the floor. He jumped to his feet running to try and save her, but the dog was too fast. It bit at his head causing him to fly back into a wall.

She took advantage of the moment and got up holding her bloodied arm. She ran towards the door but was tackled by the beast. She landed next to him. They sat against the wall,injered and scared at the mercy of the beast. The beast bared his teath staring at her, it barked as it pounced at her neck.

"Smile NO!" A familiar voice screamed from the door it was (Y/n)

The dog stopped, her neck in the middle of his open jaw and teeth, one snap and her life would have slipped away from her like a jellybean. Smile stayed still as (Y/n) walked in BEN and Jeff following behind her. Smile moved away from her but not taking his eyes off of them.

"(Y-y/n) i-is that y-you" he stuttered

"And what are you wearing" she added rudely

"What are you wearing!" (Y/n) spat

She looked at herself and realized that she had been sitting on the floor naked. She blushed and pressed her lips together

"Ha good one (Y/n), she doesn't look as good as you do naked" BEN commented giving a slight chuckle.

"Yes! Thank you BE- wait what how do you know?!" (Y/n) asked turning to face BEN.

"You should really lock the door when you change" BEN said smiling pervertedly

"Why you little" (Y/n) gritted her teeth her eyes glowed red and she shot eye lazers at him. BEN ducked while laughing and it missed him burning two holes in the bed.

"(Y/n), there was even a funeral for you" he continued

"Yea, the funeral you probably didn't even go to" Jeff mumbled

Smile went off his hinges and pounced at him only to be held back by (Y/n)

"No smile,it's not worth it" (Y/n) yelled trying to hold the infuriated dog back

"Listen I know,I know that they were one of the reasons that made my life miserable but if you think about it without them we wouldn't be standing here today" (Y/n) explained

Smile stopped growling and turned to (Y/n) then tackled her with licks, (Y/n) giggled at Smiles sudden actions.

"You know what!" He spoke

"I'm glad I made your life miserable (Y/n), I'm glad I used you because no one could love you!" He screamed.

(Y/n),BEN and Jeff stared at him an expression of pure rage on their faces.

"Oh on the contrary, I find I love her very much and I'm someone" a dark almost demonic voice spoke.

Everyone turned their heads to see who was the owner of the voice, dark mist in the corner of the room. When the mist faded,standing against the wall with a bright red lolly pop in his hand was non other then Laughing Jack.

He walked towards (Y/n),and suddenly everything in the room lavitated off the ground except for (Y/n) and L.j . Even Jeff found himself floating off the ground and so did they. L.j walked up to (Y/n) and held her hand then leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss. From her feet bright yellow patterns formed on the floor made of light,her white hair moving as if she was under water.

"Uhm I'd 'HATE' to kill the moment but I'd really love to get down now" Jeff said sarcastically. BEN floated to Jeff and laughed at him. Jeff swipped at BEN, but BEN floated away as if it were too easy

(Y/n) pulled away from the kiss blushing a bright pink and her eyes were the same pink shade the patterns made of light faded, E.j smirking triumphantly "oh" she giggled.

Everything in the room came down in a crash including them and Jeff. Her eyes turning back to their usual (E/c) shade.

"Jee, thanks" he said sarcastically as he dusted himself off. The moment of happiness was short lived when they heard someone come in.

"Police! We know you're here" the voice screamed

"You're ganna get it now" she spat smiling triumphantly.

Suddenly the bedroom door swang opened and bullets came flying into the room. (Y/n) grabbed her swords and jumped in front of everybody. She swung her swords fast deflecting the bullets like they were flimzy circus peanuts. Her eyes flashed a bright violet colour, she turned her head and looked at her with the most sinister smile she had ever had plastered on her face.

"On the contrary my dear" (Y/n) said.