Part 17

Read authors note at the end please x x

*Contains Smut* This isn't a key chapter and if you get uncomfortable by smut I can assure A) I am just as uncomfortable writing this and B) You will not miss anything important x x

_____________________________________________________________

I looked up at Ashton to see him beaming back down at me, his eyes glistening with joy. I giggled and kisses his lips lightly. 
"You know, what you did in there was a dick move," Ashton mumbled. I nodded and looped my fingers through the belt loop of his jeans. 
"But you liked it..." I finished. He gulped and nodded weakly. I bit down on my lower lip, still unsure of where this sudden burst of confidence came from, and ran a hand across his crotch. He didn't hide the groan this time.
"Let's go. We're going. Now."
I giggled and let him pull me to his car. 
When we were both in the car, he sped off in the direction of his house. 
Oh my god. I finally realised what was about to happen.

The car ride seemed to go by far too quickly and soon we were entering his house. 
"No one is here, they're staying at my grandparent's house," Ashton whispered. I nodded and stood awkwardly in the hallway. "Are you gonna just stand there?" 
"Oh sorry, no, let's go to your room!" I said dragging him up the stairs. 
Ashton closed the door behind us and looked at me awkwardly. "Beth, are you okay?"
I could feel myself grow more confidence and it was getting ridiculous how much I needed him. 
"I'm fine... Great actually." 
He smiled and walked towards me. I stepped backwards until my legs hit the edge of his bed. I grabbed Ashtons shirt and pulled him closer to me.
His lips automatically came in contact with mine and this was the start of a very, very makeout session.

Our shirts ended up on the floor and Ashton's hard on was pressing against my thigh. 
"Bethany," Ashton whispered, pulling away from our kiss. 
"What?" I asked, kissing his neck.
"Not tonight."
"But-"
"At least not all the way, I want it to be special," he said, looking me in the eye. 
I nodded, a plan working its way into my head. I was distracted by Ashtons lips meeting mine again. 
I moved to his collar bones and started sucking lightly. He moaned as I continued kissing and sucking down his body until I reached his v-line. 
He bucked his hips as if knowing what I was going to do. 
I giggled and removed his pants. I ran my hand down his length and continued teasing him. 
"Bethany please, just do it," he moaned, his voice strained.

                                                                                    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up to the light shining through the window and an arm wrapped tightly around me. My bare back was pressed against a bare chest and I remebered the night before. 
God he was so amazing.
"Morning beautiful," a raspy voice whispered. 
"Morning," I replied happily. Ashton started rubbing circles on my naked body and kissed my neck lightly. 
"What do you want to do today?" he asked. 
"We should finish our project and then go shopping..."
"Okay, let's make breakfast and then do the project, we're nearly done anyway," he said smiling against my neck. 

After breakfast we settled down in his lounge room surrounded by books and laptops. 

As much as I hated this project, if it wasn't for our teacher putting us together to do it, I'd still hate Ashton and we'd never have gotten together.
God bless Shakespeare. 
"Bethany," a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. 
"What?" I asked. 
"We're done..." Ashton said. 
"Are we?!" I squeeled.  
He chuckled and nodded happily. 
"Shopping?" I suggested.
"Ughhh I don't wanna shop," he complained.
I pouted my lip and whined, "pleeeeease? We'll have fun!"
He looked at me, then my lips, then back at me. "Fine." He kissed my now smiling lips and a michevous grin wiped across his face. 
Ashton stood up and picked me up, swinging me over his shoulders. "ASHTON put me down!" I yelled. 
"Nope!" 
"PLEASE." 
He continued to carry me over his shoulder until we ended up outside at his car. He eventually put me down and threw me my shoes and jacket. He winked at me and went around to his side of the car. 
He started the car up and yelled, "TO THE MALL!" 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi... Okay I know I say this every time but I'm sorry. Like really sorry. 
I can explain myself and I hope you guys undsterstand.
October was a pretty crappy month for me... I'm not doing so well in school and one of my best friends, Helen, I'm sure a lot of you knew her, passed away from cancer. So obviously I was not up to writing and honestly it's been a month now and I still miss her a million and I've been trying to distract myself from it all. 
Also I had matches and tests throughout October and then it was Hallowe'en and I planned to update over the midterm (half term whatever) but was so so so busy! 
My birthday was on November 5th and nearly every weekend we were doing stuff it was ridiculous D: 
So I do sincerely (See that, big word ;o) apologise for being a crappy author. :(
Onnnnnn a happier note GUESS WHO'S COMING TO IRELAND ON THE 17TH OF MARCH WHICH IS ST. PATRICKS DAY HERE?! ALL TIME LOW :D I'M SO EXCITED!! If any Irish people are going you should hit me up and we can meet up, I swear I'm nice ;P
Thank you guys for the comments and stuff it means a lot... even the 'UPDATE NOW' ones ;)

OKay I think I'm done yapping.... I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) 
If you read this tell me in the comments what your favourite thing about the fanfic has been so far x x

BYE