Part 4

Credit to secretninjabob for making our epic cover photo! :D Thank youuuu<3

~Bethanys POV~

"I'm not coming to your fucking band prac," I growled. Ashton looked at my with wide eyes, looking slightly scared of my reaction.

"Have you got a better suggestion? We have no time, I have band practise most days and when I don't you'll be busy with whatever shit you do."

He had a good point but I wasn't giving in to him, "Ashton I'm not sitting in a fucking room for two hours watching you bang two sticks against a drum."

"Then give me a better idea aye?" he said retorically.

"How is me even being there going to help our project anyways? Exactly, it's not," I answered.

He looked at me as though I was thick, "Are you stupid? Or were you originally blonde? I meant we come back to my house after practise to work on it."

I opened my mouth then shut it when I realised he had a good point. He smirked, knowing he made a good point.

"UH fine let's just go," I muttered looking at the ground.

"Thank you! Let's go, quick we'll be late!" He stated, grabbing me by the hand pulling me up. I felt sparks shoot through my body but I told myself it was due to static electricity. Ashton was still pulling me along, I took a peak at him to see his eyebrows were furrowed together and he was shaking his head, his hair flopping everywhere. I let out a giggle at the sight of his hair covering his face. 

"What are you laughing at?" Ashton asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

"You looked so stupid!" I replied still laughing. I looked up at him, he was fixing his hair with his left hand, that's when I realised we were still holding hands. I felt my cheeks grow warm.

"You can't laugh. Have you seen yourself lately? Not exactly the prettiest person," He said still smirking evilly.

My stomach clenched and I felt my eyes sting. Looking up at Ashton I saw his eyes losing that evil glint to them and fill with sorrow. I pulled my arm away and wiped my eyes.

"Bethany I didn't- I wouldn't- I'm so sorry Bethany I didn't mean that, I'm sorry!" He rushed gripping my shoulders.

"Whatever Ashton. Don't you think I already know? I know I'm not pretty, I'm not blind, nor am I stupid."

~Ashton's POV~

Looking at Bethany so upset  made me regret every bad thing I ever said to her. Sure, she hated me too but she never put me down like that. It wasn't true, what I said, I don't think she's ugly, she's beautiful, beyond beautiful. More like perfect.

"Bethany, don't ever put yourself down like that ok?" I said looking her in the eye.

"It's true Ashton, I know it is. What makes it worse is that the boy I love, he doesn't know I exist," she whispered. My heart stopped, what sort of boy wouldn't love her back? Are they crazy?

"Well he's an idiot ok? You're worth so much more than that dick," I said trying to lighten the moment up. It worked because she laughed a little bit but she still looked upset.

I did something I knew I would regret later. I hugged her. I wrapped my arms around her tiny body and pulled her closer. I could feel her tense up but relax and hug me back. I couldn't help but notice how well she fit in my chest, much better than them other girls.  

 After what felt like ten minutes, but was only 1, she pulled away looking confused, "What was that for?"

"I uh I thought you need to be comforted a bit and no one else was here so I uh I did it," I stuttered, rubbing my neck.

"Well thanks, this doesn't mean we're friends now though, okay?" She stated bluntly. I nodded quickly and smiled. We continued walking in a silence but could see Bethany tapping away on her phone. She was beautiful, but I couldn't call her mine and that hurt more than anything.

I knew that from then on, whether she liked it or not, I would do everything in my willpower to keep her safe and eventually make her mine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Ashton you qt ah asdfghjkl