Part 13

*Ashton's POV* (((SURPRISE!! Kinda...)))

Her lips. They were unexplainable, perfect, but unexplainable. They were soft and plump, they were a red colour and made Bethany even more irresitable. As I held her close to me I could feel mini Ashton getting harder and Bethany started squirming. Oh my god she is going to kill me I thought as we pulled away from each other. I rested my chin on her head as she hugged me close. "Ashton?" she said quietly.
"Hmm?" I hummed into her hair as I kissed the top of her head softly.
"My sister is in the next room... She might get suspicious ya know," she said into my t-shirt.
I sighed, enjoying being this close to Bethany. "You're right, let's go."
I pulled away reluctantly and allowed Bethany to enter the lounge room again. I followed her into the room and sat back in my seat on the sofa. Instead of sitting far away from me Bethany curled up next to me snuggling her head into me. Now, I'm a boy and I don't like this mushy shit, but when she did this, my heart started beating a lot faster than normal and a sharp pattering in my stomach came. I just loved her touching me. (Get your head outta the gutter you dirty people.) We continued 'watching' the movie until the credits rolled up on screen. "Can we go to the playground Bethers?" Aoife, the cutest little kid ever, asked her older sister.
"Em how about n-" Bethany started.
"Yes! Let's go!" I said, cutting off Bethany who looked at me confused written all over her beautiful face. Ugh shut up you weirdo, you're getting too sappy. "Come on Beth, it will be fun!" 
"PLeeeeease Bethers," Aoife begged with wide puppy eyes.
"UGH fine! Just for a while."
"Yay yay yay! Oh, by the way, I know what you two were doing out there..." Aoife giggled, Bethany went bright red as I chuckled nervously. "Don't worry, I wont tell anyone, I know you guys really like each other."
"I swear if you tell mum and dad I'll rip the heads off all your stupid One Direction dolls," Bethany growled. Aoife nodded her head quickly. 
"Got it!"

"Come on let's gooooo," I said, trailing off the 'o'. We all walked out of the house after Beth made sure everything was locked and the alarm was on. Aoife ran ahead of us in hope to get to the playground quicker. I intertwined mine and Bethany's hands together and pulled her closer to me. I'll admit, it looked like we were boyfriend and girlfriend, but I didn't care, I just loved having her close. We made small talk about silly things and there was an occasional comfortable silence. Her company made me so happy that I wouldn't have cared if she was insulting me. We came upon traffic lights at which Aoife had stopped to wait for us. I quickly gave Bethany a peck on the lips just because I missed lips on mine. She blushed and smiled up at me which once again made my but heart beat a lot faster than average. We arrived at the playground and the three of us all went straight to the swings. I started pushing Aoife on her swing until she was high enough to swing on her own. I then decided to give Bethany a push. She laughed loudly as I pushed her gently. We got so caught up in what we were doing that we didn't hear Aoife scream. It was only when we heard a loud wail that we realised she fell off the swing. Leaving Bethany's swing to slow to a hault I ran to Aoife who was supporting a grazed knee. Could be worse I thought to myself as I examined the cut. Knowing I couldn't do anything about the cut until we got her home I picked her up and swung her around like an airplane until she started laughing and squeeling loudly. I eventually put her down and she ran off towards the safer option of a slide. I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes and soft breathing tickle my neck sendng shivers through my skin. You're such a girl. "You're pretty attractive when you play with kids ya know," Bethany said into my neck.
"I'm attractive all the time," I shot back. Way to ruin the moment dickhead. Bethany, however, didn't seem to think the moment was ruined and just placed a soft kiss of my neck. She then pulled away and sauntered back to her swing smiling at me cheekily. I glared playfully at her before striding over to her and making her stand up, I sat on her swing and pulled her down into a see-saw position so she was facing me. "You're so beautiful. So god damn beautiful," I whispered, looking directly into her eyes. She shook her head lightly but mouthed a thank you anyway. I couldn't control myself anymore, I closed the distance bewteen us for the severalth time. She reacted straight away, one hand behind my neck, the other resting on my chest. My hands found there way to the bottom of her back, just above her bum and they rested there. I deepened the kiss, our toungues meeting gently. She drove me insane. Her lips, her smile, her personality, her confidence, the fact that she had every boys attention but chose me. Everything about her made me weak in the knees and I could do nothing about it.