Part 16

*Ashton’s POV* (This is a surprise aye ;D )

When I woke up the morning after I sang Beth to sleep I knew that I loved her. More than anything.
Her steady breathing and lightly shut eyelids signalled she was still asleep. Her lips were slightly parted and I just wanted kiss her again so much. My eyes averted their gaze to her nose, I don’t really know why, but I loved her nose. Well I loved her everything but you get me. I lowered my head and left a kiss on the tip of her nose causing her to let out a sigh of content. I raked a hand through her hair and rested behind her neck. Bethany’s eyes fluttered open and I felt myself blush. She caught me red-handed staring at her. She smiled up at me which made my heart melt.
“Good morning beautiful,” I whispered not trusting my voice to speak any louder.
She giggled. “Good morning to you too.”
“Did you sleep well?” I asked, leaving a lingering kiss on her forehead. She nodded and cuddled into my chest. I’m sure she could feel my heart beating ten times faster than humanly normal.
“Your heart is beating really fast,” she whispered.
“I know,” I croaked back. She looked up at me and smirked. My breath hitched, her smirk was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Suddenly, I was flipped over so Bethany was straddling me. Her lips came down on my neck leaving kisses on the crook. I moved her face from my neck to my lips. She smiled into the kiss before pulling away and working on my neck again. I could feel the blood rush to my lower region causing me to groan. She must have felt the tent in my boxers because she giggled and moved her hips towards mine making me even harder. She then moved back to my lips and peppered kisses until I caught her bottom lip starting a make out session. Just as it started to get heated she pulled away giggling like a mad woman and ran in to her bathroom, closing the door behind her. I stayed lying in the bed shocked, turned on and grumpy. I couldn’t leave this room until my... problem was gone. I heard the shower turn on signalling Bethany was having a wash. The thought of Bethany naked in the room beside me made me blush. Stop it Ashton, don’t even go there. I shut my eyes and tried to rest but the stupid hard-on from earlier wasn’t helping. The shower turned off and a few minutes later a dripping wet Bethany emerged with a dressing gown wrapped around her. She winked at me and kissed me lightly on the lips, which made me smile.
“You can use the shower if you want,” she said sweetly, not looking out from her wardrobe.
“Thank you,” I mumbled back, quickly running in and shutting the door behind me. Removing my clothes I stood under the shower head and let the warm water pour down on me. When I was done, I got out and looked in the mirror noticing a purple bruise on under my collarbone. She gave me a bloody hickey.

*Bethany’s POV*

Seeing Ashton that weak and vulnerable gave me the heebie jeebies and made me want him to pin me against a wall and fuck me sen-shut the hell up Beth. I picked out yoga pants and a baggy jumper, knowing I wouldn’t be leaving the house today because the doctor said I wasn’t to leave the house today. 
“Hey,” a voice I recognised as Ashton’s said. I spun around to see him still shirtless. His defined abs stood out to me and the bruise I left near his collar bone made my giggle again. He smirked and walked up to me slowly. I took 3 steps back each time he made one step towards me.
Soon I was pressed up against the wall and Ashton’s lips were attacking my neck as mine had earlier. He sucked and kissed and bit just above my collar bone until he was sure a mark was left. I let out a moan which only made him suck harder. Suddenly he pulled away and smirked at me.
“Next time, don’t leave me like that or you’ll pay,” he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek lightly. I nodded not being able to speak. He walked out of the room and down the stairs to my lounge room.
“We should work on our project for school ya know, it’s due soon!” Ashton called from the room he was in.
“Yeah, let’s do it today,” I said entering the room and sitting beside him on the couch. He nodded and opened my laptop which was on the coffee table. He pulled me on the ground to sit in between his legs. We worked steadily for two and a half hours on the project until finally we couldn’t deal anymore. He leaned around so our cheeks were touching and he kissed the corner of my lips. I turned my head so our lips met properly together. I turned my body so I was fully facing him. His hands were on my legs, on the sides of my legs. I ran my hands through his hair while his hands ran up my body making me shiver. Once we were out of breath we pulled away reluctantly.
We ended up watching movies on the laptop and cuddling for the rest of the day. We were in our own world, so much so that when my parents came home with Aoife, we didn’t even notice their presence.
“Ahem,” my Dad fake coughed, grabbing our attention. I felt Ashton scramble up, a blush prominently showing on his face. “Did you guys do any of your project?” 
“Yep!” I said proudly. “We did heaps of it! A good two hours, right Ash?” (I Presume people say that in other countries, correct me if I’m wrong!)
“Yeah, we got most of it done,” he replied smiling at my dad.
“Good, well in that case I’ll leave you two alone,” he said awkwardly, walking out of the room.

As the day drawled on and the movies got more boring, Ashton hopped up excitedly. “Um, Ashton, are you okay?”
“Yes! I have an amazing idea!” he exclaimed proudly. “We should go to the movies! See ‘The Conjuring’!”
“No no no no no no no, not happening not a chance am I going to a scary movie like that, good try kiddo,” I rambled.
Ashton poked his bottom lip out and widened his eyes, giving me the puppy face. “Pleeeeeease?” he dragged the e and smirked when he saw me caving.
“Fine, but if I get to scared and hit you, it’s your own fault!”
“DEAL! Let’s go! We can see the one at 8 o’clock,” he said. Someone had been researching.
“Ok let me tell my mum.”
“No, let me, please?” he begged. I nodded, wondering why he wanted to talk to my mother. I sat back on the couch and scrolled through Twitter. Ever since I became friends with Ashton my mentions exploded whenever I tweeted. I tapped on the New Tweet button and typed out a new tweet. @Its_Bethers: Off to the movies with this thing @Ashton5SOS!! :D <3 Hope everyone has a good night x I hit the tweet button and waited until it was sent. My phone automatically started vibrating. @Laure5SOSOSOS @Its_Bethers Are you and Ash dating?? You’re so pretty!
I wasn’t sure how to reply to this. What were we? @Its_Bethers @Laure5SOSOSOS Aw Thank you beautiful xx. I decided to ignore the part about Ashton and continued reading the tweets, occasionally replying to some. Most were nice and saying to have a good night and calling me pretty. One, however, stood out to me. @IsItHiOrHey @Its_Bethers you’re ugly, you don’t deserve someone as amazing as Ashton. Go rot in a ditch.
After that one, all the mean tweets seemed to stick out to me. @Hiya5SOS @Its_Bethers Die you ugly bitch.
@5SOS5EVA @Its_Bethers Cut yourself.
I couldn’t hold back the tears which were threatening to fall. I let out a sob as Ashton arrived back in the room, his smile fell as soon as he saw me. He rushed to my side and pulled me into a hug and whispered sweet things in my ear. “What happened?” he asked when I stopped crying.
“I’ve been getting um hate from some fans, it’s no big deal,” I whispered. Ashton, however, thought differently and his face became angry and he took his phone out and typed away furiously. My phone beeped signalling it was Twitter. @Ashton5SOS I’ve been hearing horrible things about my friend. Leave her alone she’s amazing and doesn’t deserve what you are doing to her.
I smiled at Ashton and he pecked my lips lightly. “Thank you,” I whispered. He nodded and hugged me tightly.
“Come on, let’s go to the cinema!”

“Don’t do it! Don’t do it! DON’T DO IT!” I yelled. This movie was horrible and Ashton laughing at my reactions weren’t helping. I hit Ashton on the arm as he mimicked my protests.
“Ow,” he muttered rubbing his arm. When he realised I was actually annoyed at him he pulled me closer to him. I used Ashton as a pillow and ducked my head into the crook of his neck. Deciding to get revenge on him I placed feather-like kisses on his neck, sucking lightly here and there. He tried to muffle a moan and threw his head back giving me more access, his Adam’s apple prominent. I sucked until he let out a moan and I was sure a mark was left. I then turned and faced the screen, a smirk clear on my face as I left a very frustrated Ashton to watch the movie.

The movie was over and the credits rolled down the screen. As the lights turned on I faced Ashton and smiled at him. He grabbed me by the hand and dragged me out of the theatre. Once he knew we were in private he pushed me against the wall and kissed my lips passionately. I kissed back as always until we both pulled away.
Ashton looked me in the eyes and whispered, "Be my girlfriend?"
"Of course."

______________________________
Yo. He asked her, he asked her lol.
I was gonna leave it at where he asked her but I knew I'd be shot. But how are you? Sorry for being shite. School is not fun but what can ya do? I would love to say I'll get better at updating but idk if I will...I'll try though! Okay I have loads to say but I'm not going to bore you... SO I hope you enjoyed yeah, okay bye love you all xx
VOOOOOOOOOOOTE 
COMMEEEEEENT
FOLLOOOOOOOW