Part 22

~Bethanys POV~

We never made it to the bed. How weird would that be? Having sex in someone elses room is already weird enough, having sex on their bed is crossing the line.
We walked out of the room acting like nothing had happened. I straightened out my dress and followed a grinning Ashton down the stairs. "Bethany, babe!" a voice I recognised to be Maria, my ex best friend, grade A slut, backstabbing bitch.
"Maria," I said with false enthusiasm. "How are you?"
I saw her eye Ashton who tightened his grip on my waist. "Oh I'm great! I've missed you darling. And who is this babe?"
"Ashton, my boyfriend," I replied through clenched teeth.
Maria put on her 'seductive' smile and stuck out her hand to Ashton. "Hi Ashton, I'm Maria." He nodded and ignored her gesture, tugging at me gently to pry me away.
"Well we better be off, don't want to get in the way of your shag time! Bye now!" and with that I sauntered off, Ashton following me closely. 

"God I hate her!" 
"Who was she?" Ashton asked, disgust laced in his voice.
"Maria Harts, ex best friend, backstabber, whatever you want to call her. Can we go? I'm tired and just want my bed."
"Yeah of course, let me text Michael, text Kendra or she'll hop me for taking you without her knowing!" he laughed. I sent Kendra a quick text telling her to find Michael when she was telling to which she said something rather rude and unrepeatable... Let's just say they both may get some.

_________________________

The train ride home took an hour but felt like ten minutes. It was spent explaining what happened between myself and Maria. 
"Maria and I grew up together, it was always the three of us, myself, Kendra and her... Always. We went to the same primary school, did everything together, told each other everything. She was cool until high school, she kind of became popular... kind of meaning she had a lot of friends but still talked to us. We went to different high schools and through her I met Shane. We got on really well and I liked him... well I thought I did. Maria always promised to set us up and one night I was going over to hers and well I caught them... ya know," I said, my stomach lurching remembering that awful sight. I remember running out of her house after seeing her smirking at me like she was ashamed of nothing. 
"Fucking bitch," he growled. I smiled and nodded snuggling into his neck inhaling his aftershave I loved so much.
"I don't care anymore, I have-" I was cut off when I saw a dark figure vanish from my sight.
"You have?"
I shook my head, assuming it was just my imagination. "You." He smiled and kissed my head lightly. I saw the dark figure again, this time their piercing green eyes lingered on me for a while. "Ashton, look," I urged, pointing at the spot I saw the eyes.
"What am I looking at?" he questioned.
I looked at where I was pointing to discover the eyes were gone. "There was a person, with really green eyes staring at me."
"Alright baby, I think you're over tired, bed time for you as soon we're home."
I tried to argue but realised I had no proof on the eyes I thought I saw.
The rest of the ride home was Ashton playing with my hair and whispering pointless things in my ear. The train stopped two stops from our town, and only one person got off. The man with the green eyes. "ASHTON! It's him! The man from when I was taken!" My heart was thumping so hard, my stomach felt sick and I felt like I was about to faint.
He shot up out of his seat and watched the man walk away, his eyes glued to mine. Ashton grabbed hold of me and pulled me into his chest whispering in my ear, for once not saying it would be okay. 

_________________________

As soon as we got to my house we told my parents about the man with the green eyes. 
"Call the police! NOW!" my mum shouted before breaking out into uncontrollable sobs. My dad ran to call the police while Ashton comforted me and my mother.
It was 1:30 in the morning when the police arrived, they took down everything I could muster out without feeling the urge to throw up. Luckily they knew who I was talking about, he was on their 'wanted' list. 
"We'll get him. He's the only one left of that gang, we'll find him," Sargent Hayes said. "For now, don't go out alone, don't answer anonymous calls and certainly do not go near the town you spotted him in."
I nodded weakly and waved him off. Instead of talking to my parents I went straight to my room. I began removing my makeup and stripped down from my dress. It was then when I felt two huge hands capture my waist. "This is not the right time for me to be turned on," he murmered in my ear. I turned to face my gorgeous boyfriend and smirked. 
"Pants down, now," I said seductively.
"Wh-what?" he stuttered, eyeing my naked chest.
"I could feel you through your jeans, I don't want it poking into me tonight... Pants. Down."
He dropped his pants and his boxers followed. We didn't have sex for the second time that night, but we did everything that came before.

______________________________

I woke up early the next morning. Too early. I decided to go for a run, something I hadn't done since the incident.
"Where are you going?" Ashton grumbled, pulling me back onto the bed.
"For a run."
"Em, no you're not," he replied, suddenly much more awake. "You heard what sargent said!"
"It's a run, nothing can happen." I tried to assure myself more than Ashton.
"I'm coming with you."
I sighed knowing he wouldn't take no for an answer and then nodded. "You have five minutes, good lucky trying to find clothes that fit.

Turns out him and my father were the same size shoe. He was ready in three minutes flat and there was no chance of me getting out of this. "Let's just go," I said grumpily.
We took off and ran and ran and ran until Ashton collapsed on the grass. "I *gasp* can't go *gasp* any*gasp*more!" he said, his breath coming out fast and unsteady. 
"We only ran for half an hour..." I said, only slightly out of breath.
He shook his hair, sweat dripping from it and paused for a minute to allow himself to catch his breath. "I'm in a band. We don't work out."
"Your chest tells me otherwise," I said poking his bare chest causing him to giggle loudly. God I love that giggle. He had removed his t-shirt within 15 minutes -sweaty shit- causing me to get severely distracted.
He rolled over so he was on top of me and kissed me lightly. "I love you and all, but next time you want to go for a run, count me out!"
I laughed and agreed before pushing him off me. 

We walked home - Ashton was too tired to run - hand in hand. I felt nervous, like he could pop up out of nowhere and brutally murder me. Ashton must have noticed this because he stopped and pulled me into a hug. "Hey, remember what happened, they took you thinking you were someone else, it's not you they want. Police are after him and until then, you have me to protect you." 
I nodded not trusting my voice and kissed his sweaty, bare chest. "Thank you."
"For nothing," he replied kissing my lips slowly but deeply.

______________________

OH SHIT HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't think that was the end of it did you? Lol.

2 UPDATES IN 2 DAYS STAND BACK

Bethany is so ugh and Ashton is so ugh and I hate them but I love them they're so cute I just ugh