Part 20

QUESTION::: What's your favourite 5sos song? Old or new! So curious, mine is The Perfect Disguise, Amnesia, English Love Affair, Unpredictable and Everything I Want! x

*Recap*
Bethany and Ashton got in an argument over Sophie -Michael's interest- leaving Bethany heartbroken as she thought Ashton flirted with Sophie. It's later discovered that Sophie was giving Ashton her number to pass on to Michael making Bethany forgive him straight away. They then go to Ashton's house and do the dirty.... Annnnnd that's what you missed on Glee.

~Bethany~

"Ashton I have to go." I felt him move around behind me as he groaned loudly.
"No, stay with me for another while, you don't have to go home right now," he mumbled.
"Yes, I do I have to look after Aoife..."
"I can't let you go," he whined pulling me closer to his chest. "Can I come with you?"
"No, I haven't spent time with her in a long time, I'll call you tonight?" I suggested. He nodded into my neck kissing it lightly before letting me go. 

Once I got home I was curled up in a ball on the couch watching Dance Moms with Aoife, it was our favourite. It was nice to spend time with Aoife, we haven't been able to do it much ever since Ashton came in my life. I left my phone upstairs to ignore any texts that came through, this evening was about Aoife and I only.
"Abby is so mean to Brooke and Paige," Aoife stated.
"She's mean to everyone except Maddy, let's be real."
"But Brooke and Paige are so sweet, and when they get the chance they're amazing dancers..."
I nodded agreeing with her silently. The adds came on so naturally muted them to talk to Aoife. "How are you petal?"
"I miss you," she mumbled. I looked at her slightly to see she was already staring at me, her eyes evident of...sadness?
"I'm sorry we haven't spent much time together, I promise we'll hang out at least once a week, okay?"
"Can Ashton come?!" she asked hopefully.
I laughed and nodded. "Of course, I'll be the third wheel." She smiled happily and crawled across the couch into my arms hugging me tightly. "Love you."
"I love you too," she whispered. The rest of the evening was spent watching Dance Moms and reruns of Friends.

It was 9 o'clock when I finally checked my phone. Two missed calls, both from Kendra along with 15 messages, 5 from Ashton and 10 from Kendra. They all said more or less the same thing; "ANSWER YOUR PHONE WOMAN WHAT HAPPENED WITH ASHTON" "DID YOU TWO MAKE UP" "DID YOU DO THE DEED" You get it. 
The 5 from Ashton were a lot cuter. "I had a lot of fun today ;)" "I miss you already :(" "I love you." "I sound like a clingy boyfriend but I miss you :(" and my favourite "forever and always<3"
I texted Ashton back telling him I'd call him later before calling my best friend. 
"WHAT HAPPENED YOU BITCH?!" Kendra screamed down the phone.
I giggled and dived into the story.
"God I think I'm in love with your boyfriend," she muttered when I finished. 
"I know I am," I shot back smiling widely. I loved Kendra, we've been friends for years, only ever having the occasional argument. I heard her loud laugh down the phone before she promised me she wouldn't steal him.
"Oh hey, there's a party at some guys house at Bondi, do you wanna go?" she asked me.
"You know someone from Bondi?" I asked, eyes wide.
"God no, everyone's heard about it, it's going to be huge!"
"I dunno Kens, it's the other side of Syndey..."
"Pleeeease Beth, I promise if you don't like it we'll leave," she compromised.
I considered the thought, knowing what she said was real I muttered a fine. She squealed loudly and told me it was next Saturday and it was a girls night, 'No boys under any circumstances,' she had said. 
When she hung up I sighed and collapsed on the bed, I admired the picture I had set as my wallpaper, it was of Ashton from earlier that day after we had... you know. 

"Hey!" Ashton chirped down the phone. "I miss you." He giggled making my insides squirm.
"You only saw me today!" 
"I know but I'm still allowed to miss my beautiful girlfriend."
I blushed and laughed at his cheesiness. Our conversation carried on for over an hour, we talked about everything and anything never once a silent moment. I loved kissing Ashton and the sex obviously but I loved this so much more, hearing how enthusiastic he was when talking, knowing his hands were flying all over the place as he told stories. I loved when he talked about music, he was always so serious and passionate about it telling me how he wanted to become the biggest pop-rock band one day, to have an album and perform at music awards. I knew music would always come before me, but I was okay with that because I loved hearing him talk about it too much. 
It was when we were about to hang up I remembered the party. He would not be happy. 
"Ash?"
"Yeah baby?"
"So next week there's this party at Bondi, I'm going to it with Kendra and a couple of my other friends..."
"Am I allowed go?" he asked.
I bit my lip. "No," I replied nervously.
Silence. I could hear his heavy breathing and a sigh. "Why?"
"It's a girls night," I replied, perhaps too quickly.
"Right okay," he said, "I gotta go, mum is calling."
"I love you?" I said hopefully, praying he wasn't mad. 
He sighed again. "Yeah, I love you too."
I hugn up the phone not knowing what to say next. Two minutes later a text from Ashton came through, 'forever and always.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God I love Ashton. 

Hi... So I had exams called the Junior Cert- which are quite important- throughout June so obvs I was studying... Then I went to Italy and I'm only just back so yeah... I also lacked motivation for this story, I had no idea where to go with it and the thought of posting something with no significant meaning to the story was igh so yeah. I'm back and have a clear idea of the story now :)) 

I want Kendra as my best friend tbh, do yee like her?! 

SPOILER** BETHANY DOESN'T CHEAT ON ASHTON AT THE PARTY OK 

Vote

Comment

Follow

Ciao