Part 2.8

When you stopped you looked at Obi Wan. 

"I know this probably isn't the best time to say this, but I can do it quickly." He started. 

You looked at him and nodded, "Okay, umm, well I...I love you." He said. 

Your eyes widened and then a smile spread across your face. 

"I love you too." You said. 

Obi Wan smiled and you kissed him.  You heard the crowd screaming and shouting.  You looked up and saw ships begining to land.  Jedi poured out. 

"Obi Wan! Y/n!" Mace Windu called out.  You looked at him guiltily knowing he had seen what happened, but he threw something at you two.  You grabbed hold of the lightsaber and ignited it.  Geonosians flooded the arena and shot their blasters at you.  You deflected the bullets with you green lightsaber and laughed.  You sliced through battle droids and Geonosians as they came towards you.
The battle continued and you were destroying a lot of droids.  Then, you felt something wrap around you.  Jango Fett had swung his rope at you and when he pulled against it you fell back.  The lightsaber flew from your hands and Jango prepared to shoot you.  Then, Obi Wan charged over and blocked the shot.  Jango came over shooting along the way.  Obi Wan blocked each shot then, he sliced off his head with the lightsaber.  More gunships descended and Yoda called to them so they would come.  Padme, Anakin, you, and Obi Wan ran into the gunship.  You flew up and out of the arena. 
After a while, Obi Wan pointed out of the ship. 

"Hold on!  Look over there."

Your gaze was brought to an old man riding a speeder down the planet surface. 

"It's Dooku, go after him!" Anakin yelled. 

The ship continues forward but then there are blasts and the ship is shaken.  Padme falls out of the ship and lands on the sand. 

"Padme!" Anakin yelled.  "Put the ship down!  Down!" Anakin demanded. 

"No! Forget her.  We have to go after Dooku." Obi Wan protested. 

"No we're not!! Land this ship!!" Anakin shouted. 

"Anakin, don't let your personal feelings get in the way." You said. 

"We have a job to do." Obi Wan finished your statement. 

"I don't care! Go back!" Anakin still wasn't listening. 

Padme had stood up and waved for them to keep going. 

"Anakin she is alright look." Obi Wan said. 

Anakin looked down to see Padme being rescued by a clone. 

"Follow that speeder." Obi Wan commanded. 

               •       •       •       •       •

Anakin and Obi Wan headed inside.  You decided to wait until you knew they would need help or you felt the need to go inside.  You waited and waited but nothing seemed to happen. 
Then, you heard Obi Wan yell in pain. You gasped and stood quickly.  Making sure you had your lightsber you rushed inside. 
When you did, you saw Count Dooku slice off Anakin's arm and he slumped to the ground.

"Anakin!!" You screamed. 

Dooku's gaze shot to you and he smirked. 

"A girl, Master Kenobi?"

Dooku raised his hand and you felt your feet leave the ground.  Your hands instinctively moved to your throat as you struggled to breathe.  Then, you felt an electric shock run through your body as you fell back to the ground.