Part 3.1

You waited almost impatiently on the landing dock for Obi Wan and Anakin would return.  They had gone on a mission to save the Chancellor Palpatine and would be back any minute.  You paced back and forth mumbling to yourself.  Then, you saw the ship.  You smiled and ran straight to Obi Wan.  He smiled and spun you around.  You laughed and pulled him in for a kiss. 

"I was worried about you." You told him. 

"I was perfectly alright." He reassured you. 

You smiled.  Anakin came over,

"Aren't you coming, Master?" He asked. 

"Oh no.  I'm not brave enough for politics. I have to report to the Council.  Besides, someone needs to be the poster boy."

You let out a laugh but stopped when you saw the look Anakin gave you. 

"Sorry." You said still smiling.  The two of them started to talk and you rolled your eyes.  'Here we go' you thought. 

Anakin left you and Obi Wan behind as he caught up with the Senators.  You looked at Obi Wan with a smile.  The two of you were about to leave when you stopped him. 

"Oh, Obi Wan.  I have to tell you something." 

By the expression on your face, Obi Wan couldn't tell if you were excited or nervous.  Which you were both. 

"Well, umm, Obi Wan, I'm...I'm pregnant." You said. 

Obi Wan's face showed pure shock.  Then, it formed into a smile. 

"This is wonderful!" He exclaimed. 

"I know.  I nearly found out a little while ago." You admitted. 

The two of you left talking along the way.  You and Obi Wan stayed after the Council meeting shutting off holograms and such.  Anakin came in as everyone else left. 

"You're late Anakin! Again." You said. 

"You missed the report on the Outer Rim sieges." Obi Wan added. 

"I'm sorry.  I was held up.  I have no excuse." Anakin said. 

Anakin and Obi Wan got into talking with each other as Obi Wan explained the meeting.  You sighed and continued to turn things off.  Anakin had been requested by the Chancellor so he had to leave. 

"Do you think he will be alright?" You asked. 

"He'll be fine.  It's only the Chancellor." Obi Wan reassured. 

"That's what I'm afraid of.  There's something odd about that man." You admitted. 

"What do you mean?" Obi Wan asked. 

"I sense as though he is hiding something.  Something he doesn't want anyone to know about." You said. 

Obi Wan looked at you and you looked at him.  He was smiling which made you laugh. 

"What?" You asked. 

"Nothing." Obi Wan said starting to laugh as well. 

You walked up to him and the two of you kissed.  Your smile never left your face, you were happy.