Chapter 3

*Two weeks later*
Danny walks up behind Jess and kisses her neck.
Jess pushes him away and sprints upstairs.
"He wants me now! Now that I've lost all of my baby weight! He wouldn't even touch me before! He's not getting any now!" She stars to cry again.
She hears her door open. It's Danny.
"Danny!" She sobs.
"Babydoll why are you crying?"
He runs to her and hugs her.
"Get away from me!" She screams.
"Babydoll why?"
"Because you didn't even pay attention to me before I lost all the weight."
"Because I was scared that you didn't want me anymore because I put you through the labor and I didn't want us to go too far and me hurt you I love you babydoll and nothing will change that."
She starts crying harder.
"I love you too Danny!"
They start kissing passionately. And right before Danny gets Jess's shirt off they hear the monitor.
"Shit. Saved by the bell." Jess laughs.
"Jess I've been dying for weeks now."
"You can wait a little longer loverboy." She goes and feeds both boys. When she comes back Danny had fallen asleep so she just pushes him over and grabs the blanket.
***
Jess wakes up to Meryl screaming at Don. "God! Why so early in the morning?"
She walks downstairs and at the time she had walked down there Meryl had thrown a plate and Jess had to dodge it.
" Don you stupid son of a bitch!"
"Meryl I didn't mean to say it!"
"Well you did get the fuck out,go!" Meryl says pointing at the door. Don puts his head down and walks put the front door.
Jess stands there confused.
"Mind filling me in?"
"He called me Miranda!"
"Who's Miranda?"
"I don't know he said it on accident but it doesn't make me any less mad!"
"Meryl its okay I love you and I promise you he just confused his words."
"Maybe you're right" she says picking up her phone.
Jess smiles and walks back upstairs. She checks on the babies and then goes back to lay down. When she lays down Danny spoons her.
"Jessica my di-"
"Mommy I'm hungry." Rue says walking in.
"Hold on honey and I'll make you breakfast. Daddy do you want breakfast?" She says smirking.
"Yes, but what I want you can't cook" He growls.
"Oh daddy"
She kisses him and goes downstairs with Rue.
She cooks breakfast and then takes Rue to her bedroom. After she puts Rue in her own room. She walks back upstairs and takes off her robe and starts to get dressed.
"Honey I need to go shopping all of my clothes are too big and the ones before my pregnancy are too small."
"Okay we can go I'll ask my mom to watch the kids for us."
"Okay"