Chp 115 - Frank's POV

Frank's flashback

THURSDAY

Frank rubbed his eyes and tried to conceal a yawn.

It's way too early.

... Hum? Sorry, were you talking to me?

Were you sleeping?

... taking a nap.

Why are we here? We're not the pranksters type. Even more if we have to be here so early just to plan. There's still another hour before even the staff arrive.

Jodi and Percy got back, after almost ten minutes. Frank had no idea what Jay and Jordan were talking about, he had turned them off a long time ago. Percy waved at him, but didn't offer any explanation why he was so grumpy before.

"We could cut her hair."

Jordan and Jay let their jaws drop at Jodi's idea.

"How old are you? FIVE?"

Niel entered the room followed by Nico.

"Sorry we're late."

Jordan answered them without taking his eyes from Jodi.

"That's okay, as long as you understand of pranks."

"You doubt us?"

"Well, I had faith in Jodi and she just suggested we cut Vanessa's hair."

It was Niel's turn to look at Jodi.

"Are you five or what?"

Jodi crossed her arms and scoffed.

"It's an amazing idea."

Jay chuckled.

"Yeah. If you're five."

"Please, I have a brain, this is not a stupid idea."

Niel crossed his arms and leaned against the table in the center of the room.

"Then do tell how is this an amazing idea."

She pulled her phone and searched for something in it, before turning and letting them see the pic. Jordan scrunched his eyes to get the details.

"Vanessa as a... cheerleader? It's not even an embarrassing pic!"

"Of course not, it's from one of her endless social medias."

He glared at her astounded.

"You want us to... photoshop it? Really!?"

Jodi paled.

What is wrong with photoshop?

I don't know.

"What!? NO! No! You know that I would never encourage something like this!"

"Then what is the point of the pic?"

"Look at her hair."

Nico was the one to define.

"It's big."

"Wow, you're a poet just like these two idiots. But that's exactly the point. Vanessa feels proud in her hair and in being a cheerleader. That thing goes down her hips and become this... bush for cheer competitions. Take her cheer hair, you hit her deep."

They let it sink for a few seconds.

"That actually makes sense."

"We can't just ruin her hair. We have what? One, two... seven people in this room. We can make her whole DAY a nightmare."