The arrival

As I exited the plane I saw sign that said my name 'Katie'.

So I walked up to the man holding the sign with caution. He had short dark brown hair and hazel-blue eyes. With a vary simple not overly detailed jaw line. With a toothy grin stretched upon his face.

I said, "Hi I'm 'Katie'"

He said, "That his name was 'Jonathan' and nice to meet you 'Katie'"

He shook my hand and he quickly continued with, "Judging by the time that it is Keith is not home right now"

He then said. "That it is up to me if I would like to go straight to my hotel and meet Keith tomorrow. or go to his house and wait for him there"

He said, "Nicole, faith and Sunday are there now"

So I said, "I wanted to meet Nicole and the kids."

So he said, "OK let me call her and let her know in advance so he did"

We were on our way.

He said, "It's a 30 minute ride from here"

as we arrived I saw a mail box that said the Urban residence.

Jonathan opened the gate and we entered. As we drove closer to the huge house. Parked and got out.

I saw the front door fling open so fast it made a loud thud sound. As two happy screaming little girls came running up to me. As Nicole so gracefully walked outside and said,
"Now girls don't crowd her she has had quite the long day"

As she walked over to me dressed in a beautiful long white lacy dress. She greeted me and said, "That I may come in" and so I did.