The car ride to CA

So Nicole and Keith had decided to let me barrow there truck. I buckled the girls into there seats in the back row as I Hurd Keith put the bags into the back of the truck I shut the car door and
asked If were all ready

keith said, "yup"

Nicole handed me a tun of cash

I was like, "what's this for"

Keith said, "to cover the expenses like gas and food and hotels"

Keith then handed me a white paper pamphlet thingy on how to take care of the girls and keep them safe on the road

I said, "ok"

As I was reading it the reality of travelling across country was settling in.....

Nicole asked, "are you sure you want to drive it"

I took a deep breath and smiled and said, "yes mam"

Then Keith asked me how many days will we stay in CA and I asked if 3-4 was ok and keith said, "yes"

I said, "ok" and hopped in the truck and we were off as we were driving out of Nashville I saw lots of people busking while trying to make it big.

I then said, "Sunday Faith do you listen to your fathers music?"

Sunday said, "YAH we love it!"

I said to myself thank goodness that means I get to listen to it.

"What cd should we listen to?"

She said, "which ones do you have?"

I smiled and said, "all of them" I blushed a bit

Faith shouted, "no way you have all of them not even we have all of them"

I laughed and said, "yah so my purse is down there by your feet if you could reach it there's a blue cd cace just full of all Keith's CDs you could pick your favourite and I could put it in"

So Sunday did just that and picked out "the golden road"

I said, "no way that's my fave cd!"

She said, "me too but faith likes fuse the best"

I said, "well we got plenty of time to play both!"

I took the cd from her and went to put the cd in but it was full of other cds I then took out the first cd and it was a John melcamp cd

I handed it to faith and said, "faith would you be a dear and be careful with that I don't know how important it might be to keith but I know it's special because keith loves that singer could you maybe put it in where to took the other one from in my cd cace?"

She shook her head yes and I put our cd choice of Keith's in and Sunday asked me to skip to "you look good in my shirt" so I did and we rocked out to it and it was super fun because we all knew ALL the lyrics to the hole cd!

After a good hour of driving they told me they were hungry so I asked, "what do you want to eat?"

They both replied with, "MACCAS!"

I then had to think what the hell maccas was I then realised there talking Aussie slang for MacDonald's and I then said, "ok"

So we went through drive through and continued our journey across America later they fell asleep and woke up 20 minutes later and asked if we were there yet and I said, "oh I sure wish that's how sleeping works"

We drove for a good 2 hours before they got extremely bored so I suggested we play car games and so they played all sorts of fun games like I taught them my favourite one where you get passing truck drivers to honk there horn whoever gets the most points by the time we get to our next stop gets a chocolate chip cookie

They loved that game and played it till we got to the hotel in the end technically faith won but I got both of them a cookie