CA

We had arrived in California and I was so exhausted i parked in the driveway of my moms house and got out

I got the girls out to and carried them to the door and knocked on it my mom answered the door and was so confused

I said, "don't ask ill tell you I'n a minute ok girls there's a playroom over there why don't you go play while I pack up my room ok"

They ran over to the playroom and started playing and I said to myself, "god they have just as much energy as there dad I don't understand it"

I started walking to my room but the girls followed me which was fine I started packing things in the boxes and they said, "wow you really like my dad and my little pony!"

I chuckled and said, "yah

Then faith said, "you play the guitar and piano?"

She pointed to my guitars and keyboard and I smiled and said, "uh yah a little piano and I like to think I'm good on the guitar but not half as good as your dad"

My mom walks in and demands answers so I straight up say, "I'm a Nanny and so I'm moving out into there house in Nashville" but I'm to tired to realise I'm leaving out a very huge piece of the puzzle and that's the fact keith urban is there father.....

My mom looks at me and says, "what happened with the keith urban thing was it fake?"

I said,"no"

She said, "so you got to meet him?"

I said, "yes"

She starts asking me all these questions and I say, "I know it's exciting and you want to talk about it but I just drove across the country in 2-3 days I'm so tired and I still have to pack and feed Sunday and faith"

My mom says,"I can help feed them!"

I said, "she would you that'd be so helpful"

My mom leaves out the room to go make food 20 minutes later she yells, "katie it's done" the girls run to the kitchen to eat my mom go's upstairs and I hear the door bell ring Sunday and faith yell I'll get it

I yell, "no girls" and I run to the door and grabbed the girls in my arms as I did so I then realised I couldn't answer the door with celebrity children in my arms and I yell, " shit mom you gotta get the door
Oh no no no Sunday please don't tell you parents I cussed infront of you your dad and mom will sure fire me and I love this job and don't ever say that word I just said ok"

Sunday and faith said, "ok we won't because we like you"

Then My mom yells, "I thought you were going to get it"

I yelled," keith said to keep the kids on the down low"

My mom walks down stairs and says, "what why do you have to do that?

I then said, "Sunday faith could you go sit over there on the couch?"

They do and my mom answers the door and it's keith she almost fainted and yelled, "katie it's keith!"

I walk over to keith and invite him in and then realised he probably Heard me cuss infront of the girls

I say, "uh why are you here not that I'm complaining but I thought that you know weren't coming"

I scratched the back of my head nervously and my mom was standing off to the side watching how I'm interacting with him I felt very submissive to keith in that moment and he hadn't even said a word....

He then said, "my show got cancelled.....and I wanted to come help you know......come help you.... pack"

I could tell he was lying but I wasn't sure what it was about and I was determined to find out so I pulled my phone out and googled "keith urban" and the first thing that popped up everywhere was "keith urban canceled his own show In Nashville"

I shouted, "no YOU cancelled to spend time with the girls your so sweet your just a big old softy"

*Keith changes the subject*
He says, "hi Renee nice to meet you I've heard so much about you and your family you have a wonderful daughter "

I laughed and said, "that was the worst subject change I've ever seen"

Keith said," katie stop your ruining my subject change"

I said," ok well I'm calling a subject change to change back to the subject we were on before you called a subject change"

Then keith says," no because that means it wouldn't be a subject change it defies the rules of the subject change"

I said," there is not a rule book of rules for calling subject changes mr. obey the rules"

Keith and I started laughing and he said how many times did me just say subject change?"

I said, "that was so almost a sly subject change but your not fooling me"

Keith groaned and said," fine I came because I wanted to be in on the fun besides you looked so sad when I said I said i wasn't coming and you also almost got you all killed"

I laughed and he continued, "you also looked so sad when Sunday face timed me at 4:00 in the morning and you were still asleep crying my name out all terrified needing a man to protect you
*gets dramatically confident*
So I came to rescue you!"

I blushed and was NOW terrified I ran to my room and locked the door and curled up in a ball on my bed

Keith came in some how and started packing I turned away from him and felt very shy he then said,"so where do you want me to start?"

I said,"under the bed"

He said,"there's no reason to be so upset we all know you like me a lot more than a friend/boss"

I huffed he continued you know I don't know though is why does it hurt?

I gasped and turned and said, "who told you!"

He said," you did you said in your sleep I love you keith so much it hurts I'm a man and don't understand it"

I started crying and said,
"because I love you and wanna be with you but can't it's like not a lustful feeling it's idk I just feels amazing being your friend but not being in your inner circle hurts like pins and needles"

He was shocked and then said, "your in my inner circle you live at my house and take care of my children"

I sighed and said, "no I'm in your life but you haven't excepted me in yet because you still don't know me your guard is up when I'm around you haven't lerend to trust me yet and I know that takes time"

He then said, "wow didn't know you had that in you"