The Plan

Me, Um I'd like to speak with you about the plan.

He said, "oh yes I was wondering when this was going to come up. Well what is it that you need."

I said, "well.... I need my Clothes and all my stuff and my Guinea pig if I'm aloud to bring him"

He said, "as long as you keep him in your room"

I said, "DEAL!" So how do we get it"

Keith said, "we fly it here"

I then got a idea and said, "can I drive it with the girls as a bonding trip?"

He then said, "sure I guess"

I said, "oh will I ever get work brakes to visit my family?

He said, "not really but Nicole go's to CA all the time to film movies so you and the girls can go with Nicole on the plane every once in a while and you could drive from the airport to your family"

I said, "really! When do I get to go get my stuff?"

He said, "whenever you like"

I said, "what about today?"

He said, " oh.... that's fine you'd better go pack the girls up"

I jumped up to go do just that and he said, " wait, Katie we need to go over a few things. Like, you can only tell your family and a few friends you work for us. You also must disguise the girls."

I said, " ok cool can I go tell the girls!"

Keith then said, " you seem so exited to see your family! He laughed a little then proceeded to say, you've only been away from your family for like what 2 days?"

Then I said, " I have just been so exited lately I forgot to talk to my family about well....the great news!"

Keith then said, "Oh I see..."

I said, "are you sure you can't come with me I'm sure my family would love to meet you!"

He said, " If I go the girls will be so bent on being with me you won't get to bond with them and I have a strong feeling the same thing would happen with you so it's best if I stay here this time besides I got a concert later on"

I got sad and said, "Oh ok..."

He said, "but when I go on tour to CA you and the girls can tag along and I can meet your family"

I then screamed YAY!!! I then gave him a huge hug and ran up the stairs screaming, "Faith,Sunday we're going on a road trip!"

Faith and Sunday ran up to me with huge excited eyes and said, "to where?"

I replied, " CA!"

They said, "really we get to go with you?"

I said, "Of course!

I ran back down the stairs to Keith and said, "where's the suitcase's"

As soon as Keith didn't reply I realised he was on the floor banging his fist on the ground laughing so hard he was crying the site of this was so funny I started laughing because his laugh is so cute this went on for like 3 minutes

Nicole came down stairs to see why we were laughing so much and had no clue what was happening so she asked, "keith what's so funny?"

He said, "I told Katie she could go see her family then *chuckles* she ran upstairs and yelled, "Sunday,Faith we get to go on a trip" and I knew as soon as she ran upstairs she would come right back down and ask where the suitcases are and she did"

He was laughing the whole time he said this.

Nicole then asked, "Katie why are you laughing?"

I just responded with, "because keith is extremely cute when he laughs"

I started blushing hard and then keith and Nicole bursted into more fits of laughter then while laughing keith pointed to the stairs and said, "the girls room closet top shelf"

I then said, "ok and ran upstairs to pack up the girls"