Secret's and more secret's

Keith had started pulling things out from under my bed He then pulled this black box out from under my bed and I screamed and snatched it from him he said, "what is that" I said, "it's nothing don't touch it!

I set it in a bigger box and Faith called out for me and I ran out to assist her when I came back keith had long opened the black box and had my letters address to him in his hands

He asked me, "what is this"

And I said, "it's nothing just please give it back"

And keith said, "no there mine there addressed to me"

And I said, "no there not there addressed to my....ex boyfriend! Keith"

Keith said, "bull shit there's no way you had a boyfriend by the same name as me and also if that were true you wouldn't have freaked out when I 'found' the box"

I said, "it is true and I freaked out because there private and I don't want you to see"

Keith's face dropped all emotion and he straight up looked at me and said, "cut the shit katie I can see that the address is to my old house I'm not stupid"

I grounded knowing keith was not letting this go I said, "look keith please give them to me"

A smile spread cross his face and he said, "you might as well tell me what's so bad in here you don't want me to see because there mine now"

I said, "what no there not"

He chuckled and said, "they have my name on them so there mine"

I groaned and said, "there letters to you your right on that they are yours your right on that to the letters are stupid story's to you about all the difficulties I've faced that you and your music have got me through there childish and cheesy and very inbarising I was going to mail them to you but I chose not to because I thought you'd think I'm weird so I didn't funny how shit works how they got to you anyway....."

He said," if you don't like them why'd you keep them"

I blushed and said, "I spent a lot of time on them they contain memories I'd long forgotten they made me remember the exact feelings I experienced, intense feelings of pain,lose,gain,happiness if you read it there's bound to be one that makes you cry"

He said,"wow so what I'm picking up is you do like them just as much as you like them your woryed that I'm going to not like you as much as I do now"

I nodded my head yes keith said," that won't happen promise I already think your very weird but that's what makes you unique which is why I like you"

I smiled and he said," how many letters are there?"

I said, "the one I gave you at the concert was the 100th one so in your hand there 99 letters read them in the car on the way home out loud I'd like to hear it to but if you read them no judging ok"

He said, " ok"

A few minutes later my sister krissy comes over to drop of her kid because my mom watches her

Sunday and faith ran in my room where keith and I were and yelled, "dad katie has a sister and a niece!"

I chuckled and said," I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers and 3 nieces "