The meeting

I felt my heart drop. As I saw Sunday and faith tackle Keith to the floor. He just started playing with them. I sat back and Giggled at the site I was seeing.

This went on for three minutes. After about one minute. I realize he was not even aware that I was in the room. It was actually quite funny. When Nicole said his name.

("Keith")

He immediately looked up and said, "Yes hun"

She pointed at me and he saw me. He stood up the look on his face was pure embarrassment. As he noticed that I was belly laughing at him.

Then I noticed that he was walking closer to me. I felt my heart drop yet again. It started racing as he approached me. I was so scared I felt myself start to shake. Out of fear of the unknown.

He sat down next to me and asked faith to go get a acoustic guitar. She ran off to do just that. She was taking a long time so out of concern Keith went to check on her.

He came back one minute later with an acoustic guitar in his right hand and faith's hand in his left hand.

He said, "well this is been a strange visit so far."

He smirked as he sat down next to me.

I said, "Hey I'm not complaining with a super shaky tone in my voice)"

He then said with a curious look on his face, "Are you nervous Katie?"

I reluctantly said, "Yes..........." Under my breath as if he couldn't hear me.

Then he said, "Why are you nervous Katie?"

Before I could answer. Nichole answered for me and said, "She is nervous because by the looks and sounds of it Katie here has a massive crush on you."

As much as I would like to say that she was wrong. I couldn't because that would be a massive lie. Keith stared at me with his huge blue eyes.

As if he expected me to answer. As if it was a question rather than a statement. I felt a blush coming on. So I turned my head away from him.

In hopes of if I stop staring at his beautiful blue eyes. The redness in my cheeks would go away. But that just made it more apparent that Nicole was right.

I then hung my head low as if it admitting defeat.

I then said, "I know it's stupid I'm sorry"

He then said, "I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not. But I'm going to take it as one. Because I think it was."

A strange minute went by. As not a word passed between any of our mouth's. Until Keith cleared his throat and said, "Anyway......"

Then Keith looked around and noticed the girls are gone. I heard an oh crap slip out from under his breath. As he said,
"Uh.......ile um......ile be back."

He came back a Sec later
he said, "They got bored and are playing in There rooms. But it's there bed time. So I need to put them to bed. I will be back again......."

I Hurd a sigh come from Keith. As I could clearly see he was exhausted. So I walked up to him and said, "May I?"

As I gestured to the girls room and he said, "Oh....... Be my guest go for it"

I said, "You and Nicole look like you two need some Quality time."

Nicole said, "Keith your fans are always so sweet thank you Katie."

I said, "Don't thank me till there asleep"

She smiled as I walked off into the girls room and said, "Time for bed girls."

They hoped in bed and I said, "let's clean up first"

They looked up at me with a strange look. They said, "We clean in the morning."

I said, "Do you ever get to play with Keith in the morning?"

They said, "No"

I said, "Why"

They said, "Because we clean our room in the morning when we wake up."

I said, "You know what little monkeys. I bet if you clean now. You can play with Keith in the morning for a little bit."

So we cleaned up the room. Just the three of us. They hopped in bed. And asked me.

"Why do you like Dady so much?"

I said, "Do you want to hear a story?"

They replied with, "Yes"

Then I said, "Did you know that the music your daddy makes is magic?"

They said, "like Elsa's magic?"

I said, "no not that kind"

"Then what kind?" Sunday said

"The kind that has the ability to bring people from all across the world together. Keith's music has helped me through a lot in my life. That I never could've gotten through without it. You girls are very blessed to have Keith as your father."