The Job

I walked back in the room with Keith and Nicole. Nicole was cuddled up on Keith. Keith razed a eye brow and said, "you look like you have accomplished a goal you didn't know you had"

I smiled and jumped in the air and said, "I did"

He then gave Nicole a strange look and she nodded her head yes.

he then said, "well since you have such a knack for Sunday and Faith. Plus you lost your job to come here would you like to be are nanny? I was not expecting that so I yelled NANNY!"

He said, "Judging by your Reaction it's a no?"

I said, "no of course I will!"

I woke Sunday and Faith up when I yelled. They were now standing in the hall way when I said of course. Sunday said,
"Daddy is Katie are new nanny?"

Keith said, "Yup"

They screamed YAY! I then asked Keith, "So when do I start?"

He said, "RIGHT NOW please put the girls back to bed."

Sunday and Faith grabbed my hands and pulled me to there room.

They said, "Come on Katie you can sleep in our room!" as I was practically being dragged off yet again.

Keith was laughing and said, "I don't think iv ever seen them so exited to go to bed before have you?"

She said, "nope I don't believe that I have."

As I heard this I began to think what am I getting myself into. As I laid on the floor of the girls room. My mind began to ponder the logic of living in Nashville. When my whole family's in CA and how hard everything will be for me. Plus taking care of to famous children not one but two I can't even take care of myself!

Just as I was thinking all this. Keith opened the door and said, "Katie you know that you don't actually have to sleep in here. there's a room upstairs for you if you want to sleep in there."

I said, "Okie" and went upstairs and said, "Good night Keith" and said out loud to myself "that feels so strange to say"

He chuckled a little and said, "guess we have another out loud thinker in this house night Katie."

I then heard Keith say to himself out loud "Yay I'm not the only one anymore."

As soon as I got into my new room "AKA" my home away from home. I started cracking up at what Keith said.