The house

Fun fact that's actually Keith Urban's old house
_______________________

As soon as I walked in the house the first few things I noticed. Was that the house was very open and almost all white. Almost like a blank paper to draw all over. Nonetheless it was very bright.

I also noticed the house had a huge room. With a white grand piano in the middle of it. the piano was set up so that there was a couch and a few chairs set up around the piano.

At that moment as I stared the piano knowing exactly who plays the piano. I was in utter shock again. Just as I was processing what I was seeing. Nicole interrupted and said, "Isn't it beautiful"

I said, "Yes it's amazing"

She said, "If you like that you're going to love Keith's music room. But I'll leave Keith to show you that. Now follow me I'm sure you're very hungry. let's get you some food"

I followed her into the kitchen. As I sat on the barstool I asked, "not to be rude but why exactly am I here?"

Nicole asked with a concerned look in her eyes.

"Jonathan never told you?"

I replied with, "All he told me was that he was given directions by Keith. To get me safely to Nashville today and that I'm going to meet Keith. But there was no explanation as to why am here?"

She said, "OMG and you still came?"

I said, "Yah"

Nicole said, "Ok well long story short Keith read your letter. He was very disappointed there was only two pages. He was also glad you put your phone number in the letter."

He said to me, "we absolutely must hear the rest of the story from her."

he said, "He will do anything to hear the rest of it."

I started crying as I heard Nicole say that.

She asked, "Why are you crying?"

I said, "It's just it makes me so happy. To hear that Keith Urban wants to hear me tell my story. In person it's so cool! Anyway speaking of Keith where is he?"

She said, "Well aren't you eager to meet my husband."

I blushed intensely as I said "Yes.........."

She laughed and said, "He is at a meet and great. He will be home in about one hour so we can just chill until then."

So then out of nowhere faith and Sunday came running up. They grabbed my hand and dragged me deep into the huge house. As I walked with the kids to what I guess was their room. Nicole was to be Hurd laughing in the distance.

Then Sunday said, "This is are room"

We walked in and sat on the bed. Then faith and Sunday talked to me about all the places they've been to. The journeys they've been on for what seemed like hours. It must've been.

I truly was enjoying the stories. Just as I heard A door open and close. I saw the girls run to the front door.

Screaming, "daddy daddy!"

I followed the girls to the front of the house.