All types of love

As I was siting on the couch playing with Sunday. I felt a presence of someone standing behind me. My first thought was its Keith. Judging by the fact Nicole always says hello when she enters a room.

So I looked behind me and sure enough it was Keith.
I jumped to my feet and gave Keith a huge hug!

I said, "Hi Keith what's up!"

He said, "just checking up"

I said, "Oh ok"

He then turned to leave the room. But stopped and stayed in the room. When he Hurd Sunday ask me,

"Why do you always hug daddy for so long when he comes to talk to you"

I thought for a moment about how I can word this correctly. So it doesn't sound weird and so Sunday can understand.

I just simply said, "because I love him"

I looked up at Keith when I said this and his jaw dropped. Then Sunday said,
"But mummy and daddy love each other"

Then I said, "yes they do vary much"

I went on to say, "there are many forms of love there is true love that's the kind Keith and Nicole have that kind of love is hard to come by"

Sunday then asked, "have you ever been in true love?"

I hung my head low and said, "No...."

I then moved on to say, "then there's mother-daughter father-daughter love. That's the love you and Faith have for Keith and Nicole. Also there is friendship love the love I have for all of you, and finally there is something called crush love. That kind of love is much stronger than friendship love, but not nearly as strong as true love that is also the kind of love I have for Keith."

Sunday then said, "so you have a deep love for daddy but not as deep of a love as mummy and daddy?"

I said, "exactly!"

Keith then said, "And that's how it shall stay"

I said, "mmm yes sir"

Keith then walked out of the room, but I stopped him by saying,

"Um mr. Urban I'd like to speak with you when you have the time?"

(I made sure to address him by his last name. To show I took what he had said just a serious as he did.)

He said, "now is fine but I'm a little busy. So I will be working while we talk. If that's ok."

I said, "yes sir that's fine"

He said, "ok then fallow me,and what's up with all the sir's I'm not royalty."

I said, "I was taught when I lived in Mississippi. That when you are in the south,and you are trying to be respectful to the one in charge. You say yes sir and yes mam. It's a way to show you I understand what your saying and I will abide by it."

He said, "hmmm I can see how that's respectful ,But please don't no need for it here."

I said, "Ok"

(And before I Knew it we were down stairs in the basement)

He said, "This is my music room"

I said, "This is Beautiful!"

The whole room was full of guitars,gangos, and expensive music equipment. He walked over to a chair and sat down. He stared writing things down on a paper.

He said, "sit down so what do you want to speak with me about?"