Guitar battles

A day later keith was felling a lot better but still a bit sick he was very bored and said, "I wish I brought my guitar" I laughed and said, "I have a pretty great guitar Electric or Acoustic?

His eyes lit up and he said, "you do?!"

I said, "yah and it's pretty great"

He said, "acoustic"

I went to grab it and handed it to him and chuckled and looked at the guitar it was from his guitar line he smiled and said, "how could I expect anything different "

I laughed and said, "do little bit of everything!"

He said, "ok" and started and I said, "wait wait just a second"

I ran and got my other urban acoustic guitar and I said, "play like you would normally ok"

He laughed and said, "you sure you can keep up?"

I said, "oh no I'm not playing I'm practicing chords"

He said, "oh how are you going to do that without paying?"

I said, "just start ok"

He then started and I watched his right hand and copied his fingers without strumming I actually was keeping up with his chord changes he was watching my hand and said, "wait hold on just a second you are keeping up with me why aren't you strumming?"

I said, "because I don't know the strumming pattern"

He then showed me the strumming pattern and I caught on and we were now playing the guitar together it was so cool after we finished the song he said, "do you have 2 electric guitars?"

I said, "yah why?"

He said, "I think you could play good thing if you can I'm taking you on tour with me?"

I said, "I can good thing is one of my favourite songs"

His jaw dropped and he said, "omg no way this is cool"

I got my electric guitars each hooked up to a amp and then we played good thing I was a bit slower then keith but that's to be expected we then did a guitar solo battle keith won by a land slide also to be expected Sunday and faith were watching in aw as we screwed around

My mom said, "katie I had no idea you could do that"

I smiled and said, "neither did I I just copied keith and could do it"