The "hounted" hotel

We checked into our first hotel and when we walked into our room faith clinched to my leg and said, "I'm scared"

I was like, "why you scared I'm right here your ok faith"

Faith said, "it's creepy..."

I looked around we were currently standing in a dimly lit room with just nastiness everywhere and I said, "oh come on it's not that bad" I lied

Sunday said, "ooooooo faith it's haunted the creepy ghosts and monsters are gunna get you"

I then said, "that's enough Sunday! Stop can't you see your sisters terrified"

Sunday said, "well if you wouldn't have to taken us to this dingy motel she wouldn't be scared in the first place and faith stop being a baby!"

I then saw something in the bathroom who knows what the fuck it was but what I can tell you is I picked Sunday and faith up and we were outa there when we got to the car they asked me why we left and I just said, "you guys are right that was way to dingy for your refined taste"

I then texted keith, "dude apparently I can't pick hotels for shit so could you text me a list of "safe" hotels?"

Keith texted back, "what happened are you ok what's wrong?"

I texted back, "Something's in the bathroom and it moved I don't know if it was a human or inhuman I can assure you that we are out of the hotel and safe in the car on the road again
*gets dramatically confident*
AND I PROTECTED THEM WITH MY LIFE!"

He texted back, "yah right you saw dat shit move and ran for your life"

I texted back, "NO I HAVE YOU KNOW I PICKED THE GIRLS UP GRABBED OUR BAGS AND THEN RAN FOR MY LIFE!"

He texted back, "ok....sure you did"

I then face timed him he picked up and I handed my phone to Sunday and said, "Sunday did I carry you and Faith out of the hotel to the car"

Sunday said, "YAH why?"

I then shouted, "HAH KEITH TAKE DAT I TOLD YOU!"

He says, "it was a joke Katie and I just located you on the gps and there's a fancy hotel a few miles away from you and did you just go to that motel a block away?"

I said, "yah why"

He said, "someone died there a few years ago"

I said, "what now"

He said, "YAH"

The girls started crying and screaming Sunday yells so that's what being on the brink of death feels like she starts yelping, "daddy I was going to die!
*gets dramatically confident*
I barley escaped the hotel of death"

So then keith said, "oh shit am I on speaker"

I said, "yes thanks a lot nice going hot shot now there all freaking out and keith your daughter is going to be a actress"

He says, "I know lol"

So we hang up the phone and get to our hotel as soon as we walk into our room I instantly feel like I'm a princess because it's so dam fancy

then the lady who showed us to our room said, "mr. Urban requested that we have a masseuse set up when you arrive he also said to deliver this message to you"

She hands me this paper that says, "from keith to Katie I set up a massage for you to be a apologetic gift for freaking the girls out I know how they get they probably haven't stopped freaking out besides your probably really tense after saving the girls from the brink of death"

A smirk stretches across my face knowing he's getting used to me and my stupid puny jokes