The Joke

The next day I woke up in a strange room. I did not recognise. It was a all white room. With a huge bed smack dab in the Center of it. It also had a night stand and a few pictures of Keith Urban and his family.

There was a massive window behind me. As I looked out the window. I saw green grass as far as my eyes could see. That's when it struck me like a lightning bolt. I'm not in California in fact I'm in the south.

As I sat on the bed trying my best to retrace my steps. To find out exactly what had happened to me. I suddenly remembered everything!

I sprung up to my feet as I realised I'm in keith Urban's house. I'm....I'm in Nashville in Keith Urban's house and I work for him!

"Oh thank you god thank you god when I prayed to you 3 months ago for a better job I was not expecting nor asking for a job working for the most amazing hottest guy on earth so thank you god! I'll do you good!"

As I was ranting this I Heard some loud hard laughing. Coming from aways away. Then I realised I way yelling this. Then I heard Nicole say to Keith.

"You should go make sure she is ok."

I then heard him say in a loud tone, "Why me! If I go it will just escalate the situation!"

There was silence

Then Nicole said, "she's your fan"

I then heard a huff and Keith say, "Fine!"

His loud stoping footsteps were getting louder. Then there was a knock on the door. Then a man with a Australian accent say,
"Katie are you ok?"

As soon as I heard Keith Urban say my name. I got chills down my spine. I just got so exited I opened the door. I ran and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. To give him a hug but it ended up being.

Just a bit to much force and before I Knew it. We were on the floor with a big umff. As we hit the floor I realized I just tackled Keith Urban. Just as Nicole heard the pound on the floor. She came running up the stairs saying,
"Are you guys ok!"

Just as she got to the top of the stairs. She started cracking up at the end result of me tackling Keith. I then started to get up. Then my gaze caught his. As I stared into his bright blue eyes. It was as if I couldn't bring myself to get up off him.

I felt my arms go limp as I gave up on trying to get up.
Then as I wrapped my arms around him again. I started to cry on his shoulder. As I did this Keith just laid there awkwardly. After this went on for two minutes. Keith then spoke up and said,
"Um....Katie?"

Just as he said this. I put my finger up to his lips and said,
"Shhhh please Keith let me have my moment."

I said this still crying. He Sighed and said, "Fine......"

As he did so he lifted his arms up and wrapped them around me. As he made that move. I was so shocked it made me stop crying and start blushing.
I then heard him say,
"So......you think I'm the hottest guy on earth?"

I then said, "Mhmm"

As I buried into Keith's shoulder. I then heard Nicole say, "Out of all the handsome young men in the world you could have picked you picked Keith."

She started to laugh so hard her eyes began to tear up. I then looked up at nicole with an angry/pouty expression on my face and said,
"You know as well as I that I don't pick who I love.......my heart dose."

Then I felt Keith's chest moving up and down rapidly. As he began to laugh uncontrollably. Then in between fits of laughter he said, "YAH NICOLE!"

In a playful fake snobby attitude. Then it hit me I was still laying on top of Keith. So I got up and helped Keith up. Because he was laughing so hard he couldn't. Then Sunday came upstairs and said,
"Daddy why are you laughing?"

Keith simply said,
"Katie told me a funny joke."

She said, "Oh can I hear the joke?"

I looked at Keith and he folded his arms. I knew I had to come up with a joke funny enough to make her laugh.

So I said,
"Two blond's were driving two Disney land and the sign said.
(Disney land left)
So they started crying and went home."

Sunday said, "I don't get it" And Keith started laughing

Then Sunday just said,
"I'm hungry Katie can you make me some oatmeal"

I then said, "Sure a little monkey"

She grabbed my arm pulled me to the kitchen. But then I peeked my head around the corner. I looked at keith and said,
"Did you really think that joke was funny. Or were you laughing so Sunday thought it was the "joke"?"

He said, "no it was funny Iv never heard that before"

I said, "ok" then I made a sound and pointed at Keith and he busted up laughing and said,
"Omg Nicole she just referenced deadpool she's a keeper for sure!"

Then Sunday yelled, "come on Katie I'm hungry!"