Letter #2

Keith looked at me and said, "I didn't know you had those feelings before"

I said,"yah I did but what I love about you is my feelings for you aren't lust there love and most feelings I have for guys is the desire to be sexual but not actually having sex but my feelings for you are like lovely like I have a strong desire to be romantic towards you like kissing you or cuddling normal relationship things and I've never felt like that before but I promise you even though I have these feelings for you I will never come between you and nicole I promise"

He chuckled and said, "I know because you love this job to much you've made it very clear you'd never do anything to risk it so I believe you"

We were now at the hotel and we signed in and went to bed I felt very uncomfortable because I was in the same room as keith just a different bed he took his shirt off and got in bed I could hear every breath he breathed I was really getting worked up and I sat up and said, "to myself what's happening to me why do I feel this way.. I started freaking out I couldn't control my thoughts and wanted to go kiss keith but instead I walked to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet seat

I said to myself, "what's happening to me I can't control myself god snap outta it katie your going to get yourself fired what dah fuck"

Keith walked over to me and just stared at me as I was literally having a mental breakdown I then said, "oh god I forgot my medicine"

I got up and saw keith standing there in the door frame staring at me he was still whereing no shirt I felt myself blush hard and I got really aroused I shook my head vigorously and pushed past him and took my medicine as I did so keith said, "hey you ok?"

I said, "no im going to get my own hotel room"

He said, "why?"

I said, "because I'm laying there two feet away from you and I just wanted to get on top of you and kiss you and I can't so I'm getting a different room"

He chuckled and said, "you are so cute when your aroused and are trying not to show it"

I said, "what?"

He said, "your so sweet and adorable"

I blushed and said, "stop your making it worse!"

He chuckled and went back to bed and I did to

Keith's POV

Katie fell asleep before I did and 20 minutes later she started moaning about how good my dick felt I was super shocked at the things she said it surprised me to hear and see such a sweet innocent girl say such naughty things about her boss

I fell asleep a bit later and when I woke up we got ready and hit the road

I said, " katie are you sure you don't think of me in a sexual sense?"

Katies POV

His question caught me off guard and I said, "uh what...no"

He said, "are you sure?"

I said, "uh yah I'm sure I see you as a frend/boss/mentor type of thing"

He said, "I don't believe you"

I said, "why not?"

He then said, "you were saying some pretty naughty stuff last night in your sleep about me"

I said, "oh gosh well um im sorry for what you had to hear um well what I said to your question still stands I just think about you a lot so it's very often I dream about you it's proven that the last thing that you think about before you go to sleep is what you dream about"

He then muttered, "so the last thing you thought about was having sex with me?"

I sighed and said, "look I can't really control my thoughts when I forget my medicine I saw you without a shirt on and that was the outcome I'll tell you what though what I dream of isn't what i act on"

He said, "oh ok"

I said, "what did I say?"

He said, "a lot um about your love for me and how um good I felt things like that"

*He went more into detail*

I groaned and said, " oh gosh sadly that sounds like something that I would say"

He chuckled and said, " to be honest it was cute before it went naughty"

I blushed and said, "yup that's me for yah cute during daytime but naughty and bad in the bedroom at night"

He laughed and said, "there's no way you're only 21 and so innocent?"

I chuckled and said, "keith keep reading those letters and you'll see how "innocent" I really am"

Keith's POV

The girls were watching movies and I got out the second letter and read it

"Hi keith today I'm going into heart surgery and I'm very scared but hopeful I'll feel better after........"

I just got out and I'm exhausted I feel so weak and it feels so bad being forced to trust people enough to take care of me I started listening to your music to help me calm down I think I'm falling in love with you you're voice is so soothing makes me feel so at peace what I'd give for you to walk through those doors and stay here by my side I want you to give me attention and be my friend but I know that will never happen but it doesn't stop me from wishing for it

Life is hard I've been through so much more than anyone else my age and I feel that has made me grown blunt to the aspect of happiness I now feel that the people who walk around me don't know how lucky they are to have healthy body's and good life's"

Katies POV

I cut keith off and said, "ok that's enough "

I was crying because as he was reading my mind traveled back to that place I was feeling at the time so keith stopped reading out loud and started reading in his head