Chapter 15

First of all I want to thank you for 1K views ♥♥♥♥♥

Clary's POV

I woke up with someone's body pressed hard against my back. I remembered last night.Alec. His hand was on my waist pulling me hard against himself. I turned around and woke him up, pressing my lips on his.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled to me.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning, love" He said and pulled me, so my head was resting on his muscular chest.

"Come on we need to get up." I said and pulled away. I got a shower and dressed. I left bathroom, and Alec wasn't there. I guess he was showering in his room. 

Then I heard loud bang!.

I ran out of my room, only to find my brother, fighting with my bare chested boyfriend. I fast looked around, and heard footsteps. Obviously, everyone heard noise, so they came and saw two of them fighting.

I also noticed a dark figure in shadows. Standing there, lying against the wall. I recognized him immediately. Lucifer.

"Jonathan! Alec! Stop it! Now!" I yelled and they pulled away. Jon had some scratches, and Alec as well. They both looked at me.

"Come out." I whispered, knowing he would hear me. Lucifer stepped away from shadows, now standing in front of me.

"What woke you?" He said looking straight in my eyes.

"Raziel" I whispered.

"Of course. My little dumb brother. He has to ruin everything. There is no way for you to again have demon blood, so, you can join me." He said smirking.

"Never" I said and backed away.

"Then I want Alexander Lightwood to fight me. If he won't, Clary dies." He said and turned to Alec. My eyes widened.

"Alec, no" I said. But he came closer to Lucifer.

"I accept." He said and I knew he has no chance. They pulled their weapons, and started fighting.

Jace's POV

I watched as Alec fighted, and he was losing as hell. I also saw Clary going to one room, and she had to pass by me. I pulled her arm.

"Where do you think you are going?" I said. He shook my hand.

"I haave a plan. Trust me." She said and disappeared in room. No one even noticed she disappeared.

Few minutes later, Clary came out, and stood close to fight. Alec will be dead any second.

Alec was barely standing on his legs. His weapon was away from him, and Lucifer's sword was going on his way to Alec's heart.

"No!" I heard Clary screamed. In less than a second she threw herself on Alec, and pushed him away. Now she was standing on Alec's place, with sword in her heart. She had this painful look on her face.

Lucifer backed away. "I think my job is done. Jonathan, let's go" He said and they disappeared.

"Clary!" Alec screamed and went to her body. We all stood in shock. They all hell break loose. Izzy started screaming and crying, Alec cried, everybody cried. Even Jace felt tears stroking down his face.

Then Clary's body disappeared. All of us were confused and looked back. There she was, leaning against the wall, with stele in her hand, drawing a rune on her forearm.

"Clary!" Alec yelled and smashed her in huge hug, and kissed her passionately. He moved back to look once again at her, to see if she was real.

"Sorry guys for this mess." She said "Clone rune." She explained.

"Everything is going to be okay" Alec said and hugged her once again,

tightly.

.

.

.

Please vote and comment if u liked the chapter.♥