Epilogue

3 years later

Clary's POV

"Mommy, mommy!" A kid yelled. I was in the kitchen, making breakfast for everyone.

Everything was perfect. She had two kids, twins, both boys, with Alec. They were 1 year old.

Their names were Adrian Max Lightwood and Christian Jon Lightwood. They got their middle names Max and Jon because of Alec's lost brother, and Clary's brother she never had.

Jace and Beth had a kid as well, it had 7 months, and her name was Seraphina Issa Herondale. 

She had Issa as middle name, because Clarissa, so Issa, they wanted her to have one of Clary's name, because they were sure that they were happy, because Clary let Jace go 6 years ago.

Clary agreed, and they were happy.

Luke and Jocelyn got married and Clary got a half sister named Violet Kay Graymark.

She had 2 years now and was very cute. Clary liked her alot, and she brought her two kids to play with her often.

Simon wanted to spend forever with Isabelle, so she agreed and became a vampire. They had their little house, and lived like normal vampires. Simon was still a dayligter,  but he slept through day so he can spend night with Isabelle.

This morning Clary took another pregnancy test, and it was positive.

She couldn't wait to tell Alec.

Alec walked to room before anyone else, and kissed Clary's neck while she was making pancakes.

Clary turned around and kissed him.

"Alec, i'm pregnant" She whispered and Alec widened his eyes.

He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

Everything was perfect.

Just perfect.

.

.

.

That's it guys! End of this story! I know it was not good, but I am really trying, and I would like if you would go and see my new story, called Eternity. Love you so much!

Goodbye guys! See you in my other story!

With love,

Little Shadowhunter♥