Chapter 14

A/N: Back at it again with the smut 😏 It's pretty much this whole chapter. Omg I'm going to hell for this.

Camila's POV

"Oh my god, I missed you so fucking much," Lauren pulled me in for a tight squeeze hug. Finally, it was a day off and Lauren and I were back in Los Angeles after she had returned from Coachella. All the girls were here for work and play. Our big announcement of Reflection: The Summer Tour was coming up and the RDMAs.

"I missed you too," I squeezed back, rocking from side to side in her arms. "You have to show me all the pictures," I pleaded.

"I will. I have lots," she pulled back and got out her phone.

"Aww, you look so cute," I eyed the pictures, leaning on her shoulder as she scrolled through. "How were your friends?"

"Really good. I met some more too," she claimed excitedly.

"Pretty girls?" I quirked my eyebrow.

"Not as pretty as you." Ah, right answer.

"How's Keana?"

"Doing very well," she nodded. "She asked about you too," she smirked.

"Really? What'd she say?" my ears perked up.

"You know what? She said that she hopes you're treating me better than she ever did," she chuckled.

"Aww, that's nice," I giggled. Well, I hope so too since she treated Lauren like...

"Damn, this place looks great," Lauren sighed, taking in our nice new suite. Lauren and I rented a bigger hotel suite since we were going to be here in LA for a little longer than usual. It had a living room, dining room, kitchen, and upstairs bedroom, master bedroom and bath.

"Yeah, I really want to make use of that big bathtub," I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Ooh am I invited?" she smirked.

"I need someone to scrub me good."

With that, Lauren grabbed my hand, took me upstairs, stripped me of my clothes, and practically threw me in the bathtub. She and I have slowly and hesitantly eased back into sex, of course being way more cautious and responsible by wearing condoms. But once we were back in, we craved it after missing each other from our break.

We filled up the tub and holy fuck, I got the best head ever. I was sat up on the edge of the tub, back against the wall, and Lauren knelt down in between my spread legs. She was nibbling aggressively on my clit while my hands were pulling her hair, leaving me a moaning mess.

"Ahhh fuck!" I screamed, my eyes rolling back at a particularly hard bite at the nub. I felt like I was going to pass out from the amazing pleasure.

"I got you screaming so loud, baby," Lauren smirked and began pumping three fingers at a rapid pace.

"Lauren, y-you're gonna make me cum-uhhh," I clutched her locks and squeezed my eyes shut as soon as her tongue flicked my clit, sending me over the edge. I came so hard, seeing white and almost passing out.

"Holy shit," Lauren groaned and sucked on my neck, holding my hips as I recovered from my shaky orgasm. "You're so beautiful," she whispered and kissed my lips.

"Stand up, I need to blow you," I sighed and she did so, rising from the water and revealing her wet, hard cock. Just by looking at it made me wet again. It was so thick, swollen, and had a vein that was visible on the side. Such a daddy.

"Blow me, baby," she pleaded as I gripped her cock and kissed the pink tip.

"You're so big," I breathed with a subtle moan. "Do you want my mouth?"