Chapter 27

A/N: Guess who's back with weekly updates again?? There may be more than one update a week too just bc I missed this story and can't wait to get it all written up for you guys ☺️

Enjoy!

Narrator's POV 

When trying her hardest to write in her journal about how today went and even some song lyrics she thought up on the spot, Camila couldn't focus tonight. It was yet again because the girls were being way too noisy and disrupting her quiet time which she usually never got anyway. But tonight was even more disruptive and she couldn't let it go. Putting down her pencil and journal, she walked out of her apartment and treaded down the hallway to none other than Dinah, Lauren, and Normani's room.

But what Camila didn't know that was actually happening on the other side was Dinah's family and Lauren all hanging out together. Dinah and Lauren were baking in the kitchen, playing with Seth and Regina, just having a good time. It didn't take Camila more than a minute to see this on Dinah's Snapchat story just as she almost made it to their room, but luckily she did and then quickly turned around to head back.

It kind of confused Camila to see this happening. Usually, it would be her and Dinah hanging out all the time but instead Dinah and Lauren had been going out almost every night this whole week since they returned from the Bahamas. But the Polynesian was her best friend and Camila couldn't help but feel a tad jealous that her bestie was hanging out with her ex-girlfriend even though they were all best friends too. Still, it was annoying and it urged Camila to talk with Dinah alone as soon as possible.

"Am I a good cook? I know I am," Dinah giggled as she recorded Lauren on Snapchat.

"Oh my god," Lauren relished in the deliciousness of the dessert Dinah made. "You're amazing, Dinah. Be my roommate forever," Lauren playfully pleaded.

"Oh just so I can cook for you, huh?"

"Maybe," the brunette shrugged. "Have you made this for anyone else?"

"Nope, you're the first one!" Dinah smiled. "Even Mila hasn't tasted it yet."

"No?" Lauren questioned as they both sat down at the table.

"No..." Dinah shook her head with a soft frown. "I don't really know what she's been up to. She didn't come home with us right after the Bahamas, she's been late to some studio sessions because she has some meetings, and she keeps to herself a lot," she ranted with worried eyes. "Like a lot a lot. I don't know...she just doesn't tell me that much stuff anymore. And it's been like this for a while."

"Trust me, I know," Lauren rolled her eyes. "Well, she'll come around eventually. Hey, we have the European tour in a few days," she smiled hopefully. "Things will shape up there."

"Hopefully," Dinah mumbled. "But... I also like hanging out with you too, Lo and being there for you during this time."

"Aww, me too," the green eyes beamed in return. "Yeah, it's been very helpful to have y'all around. Thank you so much for being there for me."

____________________________________

Camila's POV

"Dinah, a word?" I beckoned my friend while we were alone in the studio. Normani, Ally, and Lauren were off somewhere but I decided to get Dinah alone so we could have a much needed talk.

"Hey, Mila, oh my gosh last night was so much fun!" she laughed. "Lauren, Mani, and I stayed up all night and got hella drunk!" I looked at her upsettingly after those words. Of course they got drunk and kept me up all night too. "Lauren even got so drunk that she literally pulled down her pants!"