Chapter 21

#LAURENTOPS

Lauren's POV

"Come on, we don't have much time," Camila rushed and dragged me onto the bus. It was thrilling how we were going to do it on the bus after our meet and greet here in Las Vegas, especially after a few weeks of abstinence.

"You're so rebellious," I chuckled. "It turns me on," I admitted lustfully and pulled her into me with my grip on her ass.

"You're so fucking hot," she gasped and attached her lips to mine. We moved our lips together and it felt like I hadn't kissed her with this much passion in a month. My heart raced, stomach filled with butterflies, and overall I felt fireworks. But mostly I was just horny as fuck and starting to get hard. "I want you so bad."

"Yeah?" I went to her neck and started kissing and sucking on it.

"I want you to fuck me," her hands went to my hair and messed it up even more than it already was. "Please...in your sexy sublime shirt."

"Oh, that's coming off," I smirked. I was only wearing that shirt and no pants, just tights and my gaff...speaking of. "Ow, shit!" I moved away and palmed my groin.

"What? Did I hurt you?" she looked down.

"No, boners are just the devil in these things. Hold on, let me get my dick out." I turned around and pulled down my extra tight leather gaff and kicked it to the side. Situating myself quickly, I turned back around, pressed her lips with mine once more, and pushed her back onto the leather couch.

"Mmm, I missed your friend," she purred with a giggle.

"I bet you did. I missed yours too," I sat in between her legs that were around my waist, undid the button on her pants and unzipped them down.

"Wait, Lauren," she stopped my hands just as they were about to pull the pants off around her ankles.

"What?" I looked at her.

"Are we really gonna have sex on this couch? So many people sit on it," she said softly.

"Oh yeah..." I slumped down. Sex in the bunk wasn't an option either since we were going to be squished trying to do our thing. Camila grabbed my face, started kissing me again, and gradually moved us to lay down on the hardwood floor. "We're gonna do it here?" I asked out of breath. The floor kind of hurt and I wasn't so sure if this was going to be a comfy place to do this sort of thing on.

"Yeah. I need you now," she breathed and slid my shirt off. Guess I had no choice. I pulled down my tights and removed my bra, and now completely naked, Camila took hold of my cock and began pumping it.

Narrator's POV

Camila was laid down in between Lauren's legs, smirking and biting her lip. She trailed her soft hand up and down the thick, swollen shaft, tracing her fingertips along the veins. Lauren watched with hooded eyelids and a parted mouth at her beautiful girlfriend giving her amazing pleasure. The beads of pre-cum on the teetering meat leaked down the tip until Camila saw it and collected some on her pointer finger, sucking on it with her mouth.

"Fucking hell, Camila," Lauren sighed and let her head back down slowly until Camila cupped her testicles. The raven-haired girl gasped at the feeling and sight of Camila snugged in between her legs and buried against her balls that were in her mouth. Camila moved her mouth around the sacs, suckling on them with pressure. "Baby, don't make me cum so soon," Lauren whined with widened eyes. Her balls were that sensitive that she could explode any moment.

Camila relented and popped them out, "You like it when I do this?" she gripped the member once more and deep throated it almost all the way to the base. It still amazed Lauren how Camila's mouth could practically fit her huge cock all the way in. Then again, the brunette was already pretty experienced from doing it for over a year now and her mouth was pretty big.