Chapter 17

A/N: A big one

Lauren's POV

"Wake up, Camzi," I whispered to Camila and patted her head just as we were landing in Hawaii. The girls and I were here in Honolulu to have fun, relax, and play a show. My dad was also joining us which made it even better.

"Mmm, five more minutes," she groaned with her eyes still closed.

"We don't have time for that. We're here!"

"Are you serious?!?!" Camila bolted awake and pounced on my lap to look out the window from my side.

"Holy shit," I mumbled, backing far away from her eager self.

When we landed and entered the airport, tons of fans were already there waiting for us. It was so nice to meet them since we haven't been able to come out here and do it. I loved seeing new faces.

Hawaii was truly paradise. It blew me away just how beautiful everything looked. The land and ocean were exquisite and as soon as the girls and I settled into the hotel, we literally ran outside to take in the scenery.

"Sex on the beach?" I asked Camila, holding the cocktail in my hand while we were sat down at the beach.

"Ugh, no, I don't want to get sand in my ass," she lightly whined which I chuckled at. She had her sunglasses on and eyes closed, enjoying her tan so she didn't notice my offering.

"No, babe, I'm talking about the drink," I giggled.

"Oh...s-sure," she chuckled, turning her head and grabbing the glass.

"Thank you," I waved to the waiter who was working at the bar nearby.

"Well, that was embarrassing," Camila said with a blush, sipping her drink.

"At least you didn't embarrass me," I teased.

"Trust me, honey, I can embarrass you easily."

"Won't be embarrassing when I beat your ass at cliff diving," I pointed over to the cliff on the left.

"Yeah right," she pushed my shoulder.

"You think you can do it?"

"I know I can."

"We'll see," I chuckled, shaking my head and texting someone back on my phone.

"Who is making you so giggly?" Camila tried to snatch the phone out of my hands but I held onto it tightly. I have learned from my previous mistakes.

"Hey! Stop!" I yelped, slapping her hand away.

"You steal my phone all the time," she huffed.

"No, I don't," I replied.

"Yeah, you do."

"Okay...only sometimes," I smirked. Sometimes I would take Camila's phone whenever she had it lying around or if she forgot to take it somewhere. And since I knew her passcode, I would unlock to read her texts and reply to some of them. I was so nosy and probably a really bad girlfriend for doing that, but I always loved messing with her.

"Yeah and so I should be able to do that too. It's annoying. You're so annoying!" she argued playfully.

"What? I'm just texting."

"Your crush," she pouted.

"No, she's not. Maia's just a friend," I stated. Maia and I had been texting a lot more often recently but she was only just a friend and already in a relationship anyway. We were both taken and weren't going to ruin that. "Camz, I only love you. Please trust me and know that. There's nothing going on between me and someone else. You're the only one."