Boarding School Girls

Sara Paxton is gonna play ME!!! Because i don't know any other actresses that i'm a look-alike of :P.

I got out of my dad's Tahoe and scrunched my nose.  "This is it?  It's like a freaking castle" I said turning my head to my twin sister who was still in the car.  She wasn't coming with me because she liked home schooling.

 Sighing Syrine shook her head looking at me, Taking out her her beats that she bought and said, "Listen." She roughly grabbed my hand tickling my palm so i giggled.  "Your pretty and sexy" She said.

"Your only saying that because were identical." I stated laughing.  "Will you miss me?"

"Will you miss me?" She said tearing up.  I, of course smacked her hard. "WHAT THE FUCK, MAE!?" We were drawing attention.

"Were Eris's.  We DON'T cry." She scoffed and mumbled something about me being violent. Me? Violent? Pshhttt. Noooo.

Dad honked goodbye and I walked slowly through the gates rolling three suit cases, one backpack, and two duffel bags.  HEY!? If i'm living there why not?

 ~~~

After i got my room key, since I'm room 101 I think i'll put it on a chain with polka dots like Zoe 101.

"AGGHHH!  I CALL BUNK BED!" I screamed to nobody in particular and threw open the door with a 'BANG'  I Threw my luggage down and climbed to the top.

"What the...?" A tiny red head with almond shaped green eyes said walking in. She looked at me and squealed.  I jumped of the top and landed in a crouch. "Hi there! My name is Lily!  What's yours? Your pretty!  Oh.My.GOSH!  Who's our other roommate?" She said jumping up and down all in one breath.

I put my hands on her shoulders and made her stand still. "Calm down"

"THAT!...Would be me!" A brunette with big doe brown eyes said entering the room.  "I'm Charlene. Call me that and die.  My middle name is Ariana.  Kinda like Ariana Dumbledore" She giggled rubbing her hands. "You call me that? Clear?" She asked.

Me and Lily saluted saying "Crystal" At the same time which made us all crack up laughing. 

"...I hope you don't mid pranksters..." I said hesitantly.  Lily and Ariana's eyes bulged.

"PRANKS!?" They sqeeled.  I nodded proudly.  "I LOVE PRANKS" They did it again.

"Phew.  That means i can show you my Prank Journal." I said climbing back to the top bunk.  "Wait..Theres two single beds. Who's is the other?" I asked skeptically.

"Some new girl.  From England.  Met her earlier.  i hope all Englandites are NOT that crazy."Lily said calmly.  Me and Ariana looked at her in shock. "What..?  Oh.  I'm not crazy.  I was just exited to meet ya'll."

"AGGH!  Your a red-head, green eyes - almond shaped - and a bit small....Are you Lily Evans?" A asked squinting my eyes.

Lily rolled her eyes and spoke sarcastically. "Yes...because I'm dead and i know a James."  Ari sat up quickly.

"MY GOSH!  I met a James with glasses and Hazel eyes.  Messy dark hair..." She started.  We looked at each other before exclaiming "IT'S FATE!"  I got up and tackled to her the grown with a hug which Ari decided was the perfect opportunity to pounce on us. "DOGIE PILE!" She yelled and landed on me.

"Ummm..? What is the meaning of this?  Are you all crazy?" An Asian girl with pin straight hair asked with an English accent.

Not me or Ari.  Maybe Lily." I stated.  We were already all best friends.  The girl rolled her eyes.  

"Wow.  I already don't like you guys" She said snobbishly.  That was rude.

"The feeling mutual." Ari said quietly but she still glared and slapped her face.   I dropped my jaw with a smile and clucked my tongue.  I dragged Lily out of the room to roam campus.

"I heard next year we get mo-ped thingies if our parents let us" She said when we passed the food court.  "THEY HAVE SUSHI!" She squealed.  I rolled my eyes at her and spotted a kid with messy brown hair glasses and hazel eyes.

 "I know this is cliche but do you think thats James?  And he looks like a sports player.  AND THREE OTHER FRIENDS!  EEEP!  AND ONE IS CHU-" Lily smacked her hand over my mouth turning as red as her hair.

"This isn't Harry Potter.  This is a boarding school for Marine Science..and swimming"  She rolled her eyes and dragged me around while we ogled at the school.