Chapter whatever number

"MAITLAND ANNE ERIS!" I flinched at my name as Mrs Dorris yelled.  I cleared my throught.

"Tell my fan club that i love em!" I yelled to Ari, Lily and James as Mrs Dorris pulled me to the principals office.

"This is one of the thousands of pranks-" She stared.

I Raised my hand. "I didn't prank this whole week." I replied looking at her eyes.

"Then what about Hannah's black eye? Busted lip?"

"Ohhhh!" I giggled. "That wasn't a prank.  The last time I pranked her was the first time she stole my boyfriend when i filled her bra's up with frozen pudding, dyed her hair, drew on her 'perfect' plastic face." I sniffed.  I hate colds *cue angry face here*  "She punched me for calling her a bitch.  So i called her a few things..."

FLASH BACK!

"Bitch!" She screeched at me.

"Sorry.  I'm stealing this from Facebook. Quote :So i'm a bitch?  I'd rather be known for what i do not who i screw: Quote."  And she punched me.  "Wow.  I didn't think you were that stupid"

BACK TO REALITY

"You do know I can't see your flashbacks right?" Mrs. Dorris asked.

"YOU STOLE THAT FROM PHINEAS AND FERB!"

She shook her head. "No.  No I didn't." She started to lecture but all i could think of was how exited I was for Vampire Diaries tonight.

So that's how I ended up having to go into town, and clean toilets in a McDonalds...  Is it that hard to freaking flush people!?  But shhh i hid money in my bra and bought gifts.  Have you realised that my initials spell M.A.E my nickname Mae?  And my name, Maitland isn't in the dictionary? :O