The Prank Journal

"Is Mae...reading..." Ari asked.

Syrine shrugged.  "I can't see." She alughed.

"yes i'm reading dumb a-" I stopped myself.  If i cursed once at Ari for fun or for her nerdyness (In a playful way, i owe her money).  Shes my wifey...not really) "Dumb Apple.  But it's my Prank Journal" I smiled.

"You still never showed me that." Ari grabbed it.

"IT'S FRAGILE!" I yelled.

"So you write down the pranks you did...Wait.  Does this say book seven?" I blushed and nodded.  "just go on Wattpad while i read this"

'I once spray painted the Hogwarts Crest on a lunch table.  Weeks detention but sooo worth it.' I replied.

"THAT WAS YOU!? "

"Lily...Where did you come from?"

"My mothers-" She started but was cut of by a poke from Syrines walking stick.

"Please..don't finish that." 

"You and Mae are sooo much ALKIE!" Lily blabbered.  I rolled my eyes and was typing at the computer screen.

"EYEYEYEYEY!" I yelled. "It's Bailey..When the fu-" I cleared my throught, "Fudge, did she get a skype?" I asked making a wierd face.

"Dont...do that" Syrine poked me.

'Call ***********' Ring ring blah blah blah. It was ringing.

"Bailey the Elf! Whats your favorite c-"

"Green."

"Well hello to you Charlene." Bailey smirked as Ari's face got red.  Baileys eyes caught on to my prank journal. "What edition?" I gave her a confused look. "Is she still on number four?" I glared at her.

Ari waved the Journal dropping it in the awaiting hands of Lily.  her face got red. "That was YOU!?"

I shrugged. "Depends.  What is it?"

"Filled someones bra with forzen pudding."

"Psshhhhtttt.  "That was sooo last year!"  Bailey smirked and made praying hands.

"You are my role model!" She fake swooned to the webcam falling of her bed.

"Pft.  Twelve year olds...." I said sighing.  Syrine wiggled her eyebrows.

"HEYYY!" Someone yelled in the backround.

"Is that Charlotte?" I asked the camera.  I brown eye popped out scaring me. "HOLY SH- Holy shirt!"

"ELLO!  I'm sugar high...BYE!" She squeeled and left.  I pouted.

"It's 8:20...and i still havn't seen yesterday's Pretty Little Liars DAM- DAMON!  DAMON SALVATORE...?"

It's short...but dude ()ettes() This is my life you stalker!

I have no room to talk about wattpad stalking,,,,,,,........,,,,,,,