FLASH FOWARD :O

So..i'm going to fast forward to now :}  Basically what happens is detentions pranks trouble Miu getting caught in the supply closet and getting expelled Ahahahah!  And Lily and James are dating thanks to Yours Truly. *Bows*  I'll do flash backs and stuff...

Monday January 6, 2012.

"Well...This is extremely awkward. OH! Does anyone know who are new roomie is gonna be because..er...you know.."I said playing with my leg cast.  It was cute.  It was black but Lily, Ari, and i put pink hearts with pirate skulls in them.  Childish? Yes. But were only 16.  Okay...not a good excuse.

Lily was sitting on her hand-made swing thats about to fall. "Lily..." Ari started but...

"Omph." She landed on her arse. "Nobody warned me?  Gosh!  It's Delia. Our dark red haired friend" She said smiling cheekily.

"I tried to warn you-RED!? I thought it was green." I smiled sheepishly.

"She stole my Harry Potter lightening bolt shaped tattoos! It's not funny anymore. First Ari. Then Lily. Then Sy." I pouted. "Not. Fair...Shit! I'm freaking falling!  Ari CATTTHHHHH me-" Ouch. "Thanks for softening my fall Agent Flower. I said to Lily patting her head.

"I'm over here." Lily said shakily.

"If your there...Oh.  My.  Igiererf." I crawled off Delia. "Sowwy?" I said cutely.

"Not gonna cut it cast-y." I pursed my lips and leaped into Ari's arms "Save" I breathed "Me." I squeaked.

"Sorry hun." Ari dropped me.

"I'M FRAGILE!" I yelled sprawling against the ground with a supermegaawesomefoxyhot face.  Yeah. I'm super sarcastic. Deal with it. "OUCH!  Remember i kick people with this big bad bitch?" I said wobbly standing up.  Delia's eyes widened as she ran.

"Snap.  Ari." I snapped my fingers. "Bend down" She gave me a face but complied. I hopped on her back with a 'Harumph' "Yee!  EYEYEYEYEYEYE!" I screamed.  I giggled.  Lily rolled her eyes as the got the wagon from the closet.  We have stuff...random..stuff.

"In. Get. In"

"That's what he sai- OUCH!"

"We shall take thee to class!" I squealed using the can that i fixed from alooooooong time ago, to pick up my bag.

~

We were in Math class...

"Pssst Lily" I poked her back with my pencil's tip. "Here" I placed the note in her shirt.  It was a prank idea. I sneezed and wheezed giving Ari the signal.  

She went up to Mr. Brooks desk and placed the remote control snake down frantically screaming and shrieking.  She was spasming out.  Lily laughed at the note and went up to the snake speaking 'Parseltounge.'

I'm sleepy.  Damn perverted elf dreams. [|;} <---Eh?  L[|;} [|;} [\;} [/;} L[\;} L[/;}

"Hufflepuff" I exclaimed putting on my sorting hat hat I got in the mail to some shy kid Alex.  She was sweet.

(Syrine went to Harry Potter World..or is it Land? And she got me one!  I was just saying to someone how badly i wanted to go.)

"HEY!" She screamed.

"What? Your shy.  And sweet.  Your a Hufflepuff.  Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders. Say it and stand up." I commanded putting on a fake beard and hat.

"Hufflepuffs are particularry good finders." She questioned.

"What the heeeyyyyyyyllll is a Hufflepuff.  Now sit down."

And that my sweets is how i landed myself in detention for today...But i also put raw eggs over my dorm dorm and it got all over Lily, James and Ari.  Pout.  Another detention another pout.

:D MUAHAHHAHA! Ello Poopetttt!  Got tons of homework Pish Posh! Its dorm woork goshies!  Well...bye!

~Mae!