:O TOMATO!

"Your hair looks like a tumatu" Lily said with a strand of Delias hair.

"Tomato"Delia corrected

"No.Tumatu"

"NO!"

"YES"

"NO!"

"YES"

"NO!"

"YES"

"NO!"

"YES"

"NO!"

"YES"

"Patatoe Patatu, Tomato Tomatu!"I exclaimed out of breath from running from a girl whos most definetly pms-ing.

"Whats wrong with-" She wqas cut of by a shrill MAE! "The closet." Delia whispered.  "You know how you can fit into boxes?" I nodded. I used to take gymnastics last year. "Theres a box..." I ran away.

"Shes in a box in the closet." She sold me out...i'm not actulaaly in a box i was on a shelf. Tehehe.  "Ari...What did she do?"

"She threw Aggitha...her pet rock at my coffe...It's gone" I gould hear the pout.

"Lets get you new coffe" The door shut.

"HEY! I'M IN HERE! HEY! HEY! HEEEELLPPPP!  JAMES LILY? AR-NO! DELIA!? MOMM-WAIT NO! SYR-NO! GRRRRRRR! OUCH DAMNIT!" I have fallen of the shelf...ouchies. The door opened to show...*Does Lily Song* MIU!

"GASP!  BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP SLUT ALERT BEEP BEEP- ouch..no need for voilence"

"Get up."

"WHEN JACOB BLACK DECIDES TO PUT A SHIRT ON!"

She turned around and left.  I'm so ninja.  She didn't notice the stickynot i put on her back...NINJA!

"HEY! JAMES! POTTER..NO SORRY NOT POTTER! WILLIS! PLEASE WHERES LILY FLOWER!?" He swiftly turned around...uh-ohhhh