Your Depression Is Putting Me In Depression. Stop It.

"Delia.  Your. Depression. Is. Putting. Me. In. Depression!" I yelled.  I looked at Lily and Ari who shrugged.

"I'm just sad." She sighed putting her face in the pillow case.

I pursed my lips.  "What do you expect me to do?" I whined. "Quote Kicking & Screaming?"  

Delia made a wierd noise. "Well, that's a yes.  Eh, Hem!" I cleared my throught. I motioned them over.

"I'm The Referee." Lily whispered.  "You be Phil" She said to me. "Where do I know you from?" She asked.

"I've been your neighbor for the last seven years!" I yelled

"No, that ain't it." She said shaking her head.

"That's definitely it!" I yelled back.

"I'll figure it out." Lily shook her head again.

"And SCENE!" Ari said bowing.

"I'm still Phil." I claimed.  You can be...Byong Sun" I pointed at Ari.

"I'm Byong-Sun." She introduced.

"Hi, Byong-Sun." I replied.

"I am a very kind person" She said to me.

"Oh, that's sweet! Anything that relates to soccer?" I asked.

"No, sir." She frowned

"Well, maybe you and Ambrose can team up - he's big and you might form one megaperson" I said smiling.  'Ambrose' or Lily gave me a dirty look. "Okay, forget I just s-"

"Stop!" Delia yelled.

"Yeah guys! Stop!" I whined.  "Go away." I Pushed them out.

"Err.  I'm going to draw a picture.  Of us.  And your going to color it like your mental.  Kay?"  Delia gave me a wierd face. "I'm not good with mushy stuff okay!? Gosh...You know what?  Get dressed. Were going swimming."

"It's snowing Lynn...WOW! Don't make that face!"

"Sorry...It's just-"

"Oh..Sorry..I'll call you Mae." She smiled at me.  My parents called me Lynn so i get sad..:(

"Well...Let's get our swim on." I looked out the window. "In the indoor pool.."