The Hunt For Miu

"Uh-OH! NUH UH!" I jumped on James' back causing him to fall and sit on his tummy. "Whats wrong?  Did you break Lily's heart..You know our agreement? Huh? Huh? Do Yaaa? Dooo yaaa?" I asked eating pickles.  I said they wern't in my purse! Not my boots!  It's an addiction! I';m turning to a Snookie! NO!!!! I'm Jersyian (?) and i love pickles :O

FLASH BACKIEEE

"If you wanna date my ginger flower, I, Must tell you something."James nodded. "Break her heart?" I cracked my neck..i know. I'm extreemly bad ass..and a bit cocky. I cracked my knuckles and elbows.." I break you...Good luck Potter!" I swiftly turned away.

"I'm not Potter...." He mumbled.

NO MORE FLASH BACK!

"No! She broke up with me!  Miu told me!" I spit out my pickle.

"We all hate Miu.  No one would-" I smaked him. "SHE LIES!  Now...go snogg her.  Eh? Eh? Like my new Posh Slang? Eh? Eh?" I nudged his elbow.

"No...I think me and Lily should take a break anyway.." He said.

"NO!" I smaked him agian. "THIS  IS MY FAVORITE PHRASE! WHEN JACOB BLACK PUTS ON A SHIRT!" He shook his head. But..but..IT'S FATE! DESTINY. JAMES!" I fell to the floor dramatically looking at Lily and Ari. I cracked my knuckles. I said i was bad- no thought! THOUGHT. I was bad-ass...wich i am.  "Do you still have that wierd  pointy pocket spoon?" I asked Delia.

"You mean the pocket knife?"

"That would explain the copper taste of the soup..." I said thought fully rubbing my cheek.  "ANY-WHORE! Twow it ovah!"

"Your not freaking Leslie Chow..." Lily started.

"Wanna help me kill Miu?  She messed with Lily and James.  LAMES! SHE MESSD WHITH JILY! PEVANS ETTER!"

Lily looked murderous.  HAHA! I'm PUNNY!  "Sorry Lyn.  We can't let you kill her.."

"I wouldn't really do it" I murmed with my head down.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES YOU WOU-"

"I HAVE A POCKET KNIFE IN MY BRA! I FORGOT! EHEHHE!" I started to run.  I pulled out the pocjket knife/spoon thingie and opened it.  "EYEYEYEYYEYEYEYYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE!" I screamed running.

"MIU! HERE BITCHY BITCY!  POTTERHEADS!? UNITE! I SAID FREAKIN UNIT!" And they did well..all five.

"Hermoine Granger..aka Fay.  Find Miu and lock her in a room.  Harry Potter..aka Philip...make sure she stays...everyone else...Miu messed up..  AGH!!! FIND HER! LAMES! SHE MESSD WHITH JILY! PEVANS ETTER!Oh...there she is. Nevermind. MIU YOU BITCH!"

"Wait..Lyn?" Luna Lovegood..aka Xyris. (XyrisBytes check her account out! WOOP!") "Put down the pointy pocket knife...please." I puted and closed it putting it into my bra.  

"I'm SORRY!" She yelled at me.

"Fix the relationship....small boobs.  Yep. I went. There. And. Came. Back. Here. And. Went. There. Again. And. Then-

"I GET IT!"

MUAHAHAH POOR LAMES! JILY! PEVANS ETTER!