NiaTheBitch is a turd

"And website?" Nia asked me.  We were having a favorite picture thing.

i typed in 'www.weheartit.com'

"We Hear Tit.  Classy." She smirked.

"We Heart It!" I said to the bitch.  "You need a shrink.  You thought One Direction was One Ir-"

"DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE!"

*BUM BUM BUM!  If you would like to see *cough*read*cough*  my b*tchy side then read along'¡™£¢∞§¶•ª«‘“πøˆ¥†®´∑œåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬…æ÷≥≤µ˜∫√ç≈Ω≈ç√∫˜µ≤≥÷

"I know you don't like to see corn and stuff but BAH!"  Aria whipped out corn.  Now i hate corn.  It's icky.

"AHHH! Were not even at lunch!  How the he-"

"She's a phycotic wh*re."  Bitch, thats my word.  

"don't turn around.  And keep that pocket knife-" Aria whispered to me.  But hunny, I cut her offffff

"It's  a pointy spoon" I whispered back.

"Hey, fuckface-" I'm not fuckface.  Thats Felix. "I'm talkin' to ya!"

"Go away Hannah." I said sharply.

"Whatta gonna do about it!?"  She TRIED to taunt me.

"Remember what I did last time?" I'm evil.  And ya'll know it! Halllaahhh!

"Bitch, do you know who I am?"  

"-.-  You were my friend and then you-"

"Holy whores.  Look!"  There she goes again.  What the fuck is Aria doing?  Eating that corn.

"Looks like you steal my lines and boyfriends."  I'm the master.

Aria "POWNED!" and gave me a high five.  And you people think I just prank! Tehaw.

"WHY YOU-"

"YOU LITTLE KID! GERROF MY LAWN!"  I waved my pen (I had it in my hair.  Don't even ask.) and pretended it was a cane.  I garbbed the corn and chucked it at Hanna.

"BITCH BE COOL!"  Aria yelled at me.  

We ran away because i think i hit her boob.

~~~~~

"And then.  It hit her boob." Aria told Nia.

"Funny.  Did it get her nurfishesesah?"  It's her word for...ewww.  I can't even type it.  Gross.

"I dont know!" I squeaked and pulled out my phone.  "TEHAW!  Look at this!" (I hope the picture shows up :3)