New Girl

February 19, 2012

I placed the picture of Lily, Ari, Delia & Me on the desk that was next to Lily's old one..  I quickly hustled up to my top bunk making sure i wouldn't fall.  I crawled under the covers and squinted my eyes.  I heard the door open and panting.  I juped down like the ninja I am, I landed right infront of her.

"Hi! I'm Maitland (May Lynn). You must be Arianna!  We have a roommate named Charlene.  But we call her Ari or Ariana because thats her middle name.  Can I call you Aria?  I;m going to call you Aria!" I sqealed faking happiness.  "Here I'll take that!" I grabbed her suitcase and placed it on the bottom bunk. "I hope you like it here!" I sqealed again.

"Is that a One Direction poster!?" She asked me.

I smiled at her "Yep." 

"Is...is it sighned!?" She squealed.

"YES!" I yelled grabbing her hands.  We started to jump up and down, still sqeeling.

"Ummm.." We stopped sqeeling.  

"Hello, Charlene." I smirked.  "This is Arianna Miller"

Ari gulped clenching her fist. "Don't.  Call. Me. CHARLENE!"  

"HOLY WHORES!" I jumped out of the way running.  "AGHH!" I flailed my hands.  In ran into the hang out place-ish.  "OH MY MERLIN!"  I jumped over a bench.  Gymnastics does help you know.  Remeber that. "HOLY SH!T F-"

"No need for cursing, Lynn." I let out a deep breath at the familiar Irish accent.

"You have to save me from-"

"MAITLAND AMARIS ERIS!"  Behind Ari was a laughing Delia pointing at me and a worried Aria.

"IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU ARIA!" I yelled jumping on Christians back. "RUN!"

~

I jumped off Christians back and pulled him down so we were hidden behind a bush.

"Should I be scared for your life?" He asked.  I shrugged.

"Probobly.  Iv'e never done this before." I whispered back.

"Oh." Was his smart reply.

"Wanna play 20 Questions?" I asked.  He shrugged. "Thats a yes." I cleared my throught. "Okay.  Favorite two colors?1,2,3 Go"

"Red and Green" 

"Scarlet and Gold!" We said at the same time.

"Gryffindor.  Nice.  Favorite food? 1,2,3 GO!"

"Strawberry Ice Cream!" We said together.  I laughed at him.

-"Where is that girl?"

I help my finger to my lips in a "Shh"

After about 5 minutes she was gone.

"Now what?" I asked.

"We run" He laughed at me.

"But...My legs are tired and were half way across campus!" I whined.  Christian got up and bent down. "YAY!" I silently cheered.