THE Words You Should Know-

"TURN OFF THE MUSIC!" Lily yelled clutching her head.  I smiled at her and scremaed along with DotDotCurve.  Ari started to whip her hair.

'C'MON LIL!" She yelled at the red-headed girl "IT'S YOURE SECOND TO LAST DAY!" Ari banged her haed up and down.

Lily screamed frustrated snatching the ipod from the dock turning on Taylor Swift.  I smiled again.

"I'M WONDERSTRUCK DANCING ALL THE WAY HOM-" Lily screamed at my singing and so did Ari.

"YOUR'E TONE DEAF!" Delia screamed at me throwing a pillow from her spot on the computer.

"Le Gasp! DARE YOU!? This is worse than when you called Paul Wesley ugly and dissed The Vampire Diaries.  Worse than when Ari sent me a -A message! Worse then when Lily bad mouthed Kellen (Toby) from Pretty Little Liars! AHHH!" I screamed running around pushing Delia off the computer.  I went on Skype.  "HI!" I typed and bam! The conversation took off.

[2/15/12 5:15:28 PM] Me: now i'm reading (for school -.-) "The Words You Should Know" By David Olsen and then at the bottom it says "1,200 essential words every educated person should be able to use and define"

[2/15/12 5:17:23 PM] Me: bureaucracy? know what that means?

[2/15/12 5:17:48 PM] Emily : what chapter is he on?

[2/15/12 5:18:05 PM] Me: a concentration of power and authority in administrative bodies

[2/15/12 5:18:12 PM] Me: thats what it means

i opened the book and read alot of hit.  Half way to educated!!!!! (Did i spell that right? O.o)