Hanna and Demented Cat/Turtle/Frog/Fish Things

"Whats...this?" I asked Delia.  

"Da fuck should I know" She said in a Brooklyn Accent

"Language, bitch." I sighed at her.

We were in Dissection 101 and the thing was like a cat/frog/fish/turtle

I poked the shell with my scalpel.  It fell off.

"WHEEEE OOOH!" Ari said next to me holding her nose and swishing the air.  She let her Texas Accent slip.

"That smells lovely."

About ten minutes into the class Krista, a peppy brunette chick decided to throw up in Lily's hoody's hood.  Lily started to gag then she puked, and then Ari puked and the Delia held her mouth.

"Uh-Oh" She gasped puking on my new shoes.

"This can;'t be good!" I yelled running to the bathroom.  It was two rooms down.  I was lucky.

~

I pushed away my food.  "I can't eat this..." I looked at Ari who shook her brown locks of hair.

Lily scrunched her freckle-full nose.  "Nor can I." 

"Nor?" I asked.

"She did say nor." Delia nodded twirling her orange hair.

"Indeed." Ari said.

"HOW COULD YOU!?" I yelled attracting attention.

Ari shrugged and Lily tugged my curls.  She pointed to my butt then my seat.  "Down girl"  They all pushed away the food.

"Not eating?" A whiny voice said from behind me.  "Again?  What about you Maitland?" (Pronounced May Lynn)

"I always eat, Hanna.  I see your not sporting green hair anymore?" I sneered turning to her.

She smiled mockingly. "I like what Gia did to your hair." She scowled at me.

"Thanks.  Me too." I smiled sarcastically.

She cleared her throat shocked. "Well...if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have green hair a couple weeks ago.  It looked good on me." She lied to herself.  "At least my hair doesn't look like...like....like...a skunk!"

"Thanks for the constructive criticism.  But skunks are black and white.  My hair is blond with a bit of brown." I smiled at her pushing her shoulder as i left.  Lily, Ari, and Delia quickly followed me out of the room.

"UGH!" Lily screamed taking a picture of Hanna out of the drawer (Don't ask) and taped it on the wall.  She got darts out of my bag (Don't ask) and threw them at her eyes.  Shes pretty good at aim.

~

"AGHHHH!" I looked at Lily, Ari and Delia.  I mouthed RUN!

I grabbed Delia's arm and sloppily ran around the school.  

When we got to the docks i looked at her and slowed down seeing a green haired Hanna rounding the corner.  "Take out your phone!" I whispered to her smirking. Me and Delia laughed and divied into the water.  I swam to the dock on the land and under it.  I peeked through the cracks to see heels wedge themselves in a crack.  Hanna fell right in the water.

"NOW!" I whispered to Delia getting out in a Hurry.  We got out grabbed out phones and ran.

"Karma's a bitch!" I laughed.

Delia frowned "I like Kar!" She said annoyed.  

"Not Karma Addison" I rolled my eyes. "Like "Karma's a bitch and Revenge is sweet" I nodded.