Let It Snow! ...And Sled...

"Mae...?"  Ari asked groggily.

"In the flesh." I replied puttinbg on my boots.

"What are you doing?"

"Putting on my snow shoes.  It's snowing.  Theres like three feet." I said walking to the trunk near the closet.   "AHA!" I said digging through the stuff pulling out the sled, hats and gloves.

"Who's going with you?" She said rolling over in bed sitting up.

"Shhh.  Lily and Delia are asleep.  Xyris, Alie and Lottie. If you wanna come get dressed and meet us by Octagon Hill." Octagon Hill was a hill that if you looked up from a birds eye it looked like an octagon.  Ari nodded pulling the covers over her head.   I shook my head at her.  So it sounds like me and Ari sle[pt in the same bed but she has the single bed while i have the top bed again.  Lily yelped as she fell from the top bunk landing on the big pillow i out down there just in case that happens.

"Oh hey Lily-Flower!" I whisperd loudly. "Why are you wearing a snow suit?"

"Well," She started. "I woke up at four a clock today.  And it was snowiung.  So i out this on ready to go.  I could ask you the same question."

"I'm going pout with Alie, Xyris, and Lottie.  Were going sleding down Octagon Hill.  Wann come?" She smiled.

~

"This is soooo fun!" I yelled sliding down at like 50 mph.  Lily was close behind me and Xyris was infront of me, and Lottie was next to my sticking her tounge out catching snowflakes.  Alie was at the bottom of the hill judging who could win the race.  It's like five o'clock in the morining.

"IT'S FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!"Lottie sang.

"CONVERSATION GOT BOARING!"I sang.

"YOU SAID YOUR GOING TO BED SOON!" Lily yelled tilting her body forward to catch up with us.

"SO I SNUCK OFF TO YOUR BED ROOM!" Lottie screamed.

"AND I THOUGHT I'D JUST WAIT THERE!" Xyris whined/sung. We all laughed

"LET'S STOP SINGING CAUSE YOU ALL SUCK!" Lottie yelled

"AND YOU SWALLOW!" Alie yelled from the bottom of the hill.

"Wha-?" and i fell of my sled tumbling down.  I got up. "I WIN!" Everyone else was about halfway down the hill.  "Oh no..." Xyris had a smirk plastered on her face.  She was catching up with Lily who's ponytail looks like her head was on fire.  When Xyris got to Lily she gave her a big hug and jumped on Lily's make-shift sleigh that was a metal trashcan top.

"Alie?"  I asked the overly perky blonde.

"Yes?" She replied juping up and down slightly.

"Did I win?"

"Yes.  You did and i'm so so so so happy for you i was rooting for you to-  What are they doing?  Is that safe? Oh no.  They just fell out of the sled.  Whats going to happen?"

"Xyris ugged Lily, No, Yes they did and i dunno.  here." I took my foot and drew a finish line.

"AHHH!" Lily and Xyris screeched finally landing at my feet. I did a Beiber hair flip to get my bangs out of my face and flick snow an Alie.

"AHHH!  This is bad.  I have snow in my face.  My make-up is ruined my mascara is smearing, my lip stick is smudged-"

"Alie.  Calm down.  It missed you." Lily said groaning and standing up.  

"HERE COMES LOTTIE!" SHe yelled comming down the hill.  She stood up and did a backflip.

"Thats not fair.  You do gymnastics." I told her.

"So do you." I shrugged and took her sled halfay up and doing what she did.

"Can we go eat.  Now it's like six o'clock.  Delia and Ari....They probobly thinks we didtched them."