Life is sooo Potter

"Put. Me.Down." I comanded Kwantis, my best gay frined with a fro'.

"Guuurl Puh-Lease.  This is Football." He said smacking my butt while I was sprawled on his shoulder.

"If you don't put me down now-"

"Hunny." Nothing Kwantis says with 'Hunny' Is good. "This is Fútbol Americano-"

"Your saying it wrong." I corrected him.

"Of course you know." He snapped his fingers. "Anywhore-"

"YOU STOLE THAT!" I yelled punching his back.

"Or did I?  off topic.  I know what your thinking."

"What am I thinking Kwan-Kwan?" I smirked as the boy stiffened and I pulled a comb (The ones that look life forks) and stuck it in his fro.

"It's Darren Criss,  How big does your but look in these shorts? Not big by the way.  Umm Unicorns, Perverted Elves, Why Lily might leave the school, It's ok sweety.  When Kaiden is coming to this school.  Next semester btw." He took a breath. "What's Kwantis' favorite gay joke?"

"Le Gasp!  Your good!  Answer the questions" I pleaded.

"Kayyy.  Not a big butt.  Lily's leaving because her family is moving to. . .somewhere.  Kaidens coming next semester.  Let's get one thing straight.  Iiiiii'm not! Eheh!"

"Put me down?" I asked "och!" I still had the foor ball and ran.  "¡Fútbol americano!"

Lily finally figured out what was going on and tachled me.  I squeeled and threw the ball somewhere -.-

"AHA!" I turned my head to Ari. I pouted.

~

~~

~~~

~~~~

~~~~~

"LUNCH!" I yelled carrying the Pizza box on my head running to the Docks were I usually ate lunch with the group.  Lily, Ari and Delia were behind me.

I skidded to a halt when I saw a figure.  I smacked Delia, who was next to me.  Delia smacked Lily and Lily smacked Ari.  "HAZZA!" We all yelled running to Harry, Lily's 'kid' and Ari's boyfriend.  Lifes so Potter.