Detention

February 14, 2012

First off.  Lily Monroe.  Read another letter and you die.  Kay? Kay.

D'abord hors fonction.  Lis Monroe.  Lisez une autre lettre et vous mourez.  Kay ? Kay.

Primero apagado.  Lirio Monroe.  Lea otra letra y usted muere.  ¿Kay? Kay.

Eerst van.  Lelie Monroe.  Lees een andere brief en u sterft.  Kay? Kay.

For diffent languages.  I think you get the point, Lily.

Why are you still reading this Lillian!?

~

~

~

~

"But we have to get the gift-" I cut Ari off with a sigh.  

"I have detention." I smiled "Goo isn't good in teacher hair" I mimicked the principal.

~

"Grr" I slamed my head down on the desk.

"Whats wrong sweet cheeks?" A new kid asked.

"Nothing." I hissed.

"Nothing, Huh?" He asked. I glared and got up. "Where ya goin' sweet cheeks?" He asked clucking his tounge.

"Sweet Cheeks gotta piss." I glared again.

"You get bathroom breaks in ten minutes" He said lowly taking out his phone and hiding it behind a book.

"Grrr.  I have to leave!" I whisper-yelled.

"Why?  Gonna go but the Never Say Never dvd?"

"First off." I held up one finger, "I already saw it.  Second," I held up two fingers.  "Don't diss The Biebes.  You don't know him." I nodded.  Holy crap! PRETTY LITTLE LIARS MOMENT!

"Mainly about his hair" Not helping the PLL moment, are you?

"You don't know a thing about the Bieber, or his hair!" I huffed turning around.

"Bathroom break" Said Mrs. Briggam in her naisally voice.  My eye twitiched as I rushed out of the detention looking for my friends.

I spotted Ari, Delia and Xyris, Lily's little sister Lottie's best friend.

"Do you have 25 bucks?" I asked pulling out mine.

"Yep." Xyris said popping the 'p' showing me $75.00.  When we went to town Lily spotted a beautiful diamon set.  Two different ones.  Both $50.00 and half 100 is 50.  So one for Lottie and the other for Lily.  Her and her sister are leaving the school this thursday. :(

I handed Xyris the money and ran off to detention.

"Why are you late, Eris?" Mrs. Briggham asked naisily.

I smiled, fake blushed and looked down.  "Well, you see.  I was having lady troubles.  You know once a month kinda thing?" I asked lieng through my teeth.

"I understand sweety" She smiled.  "I'm going through that also." She reached into her bag and secretly handed me 'stuff' i smiled and awkwardly sat at my seat.

"Happy Valentines Day!" Aubrey Hillson, a preky blonde said tapping my shoulder.  I rolled my eyes.

"What's so good about it?  Or happy for that matter?" I glared.

She pouted her overly pink lips and put up her hand.  "I'm only being nice"  I scowled at her and turned around.

~

"Okay." I turned upo the music and looked at the girls crowded in my dorm. "Happy Lonely Hearts Day!"  I oppened the bottle of pepsi and plunked it on the table.  "WOO!" Me and half the school population yelled.