59. Streetdate

A/n
Ayern naaaa! Chapter fiftynine na pero mukhang may extension pa ang 60 chapters na plano ko haha. Kasi naman kasi 😂

🌸🌸

William's mind

I booked an emergency flight back to manila to surprise lei but what i saw a while ago was not my expectation.

She remain quite as we enter her car, jade. I did not bother to ask question, because i know she would not tell me so, even if its killing the hell out of me to ask her.

"Sorry about that, liam"

I try to gave her a glance as she speaks but i remain my attention to the road.

"Did he hurt you?" Great question liam 😒

"No he did'nt, its just that.. He pinned me on the wall and that's all. Also, he ask me if this baby is yours "

I suddenly feel a touch of anger because of what she said. So i questioned her. 

"Asking you? Why? Ofcourse, that baby is mine. We did it right?"

"I-i um-- dont-- nevermind. Where are we going anyway?"

"Do you have specific place, my queen?"

She look outside the mirror..

"I want to go to the mall and after that, you decide."

I smiled at her, malling is her usuall thing to do when she's board so i won't be suprise if our child ends up being shopaholic but i wont tolerate that though. .

As we parked at the mall, she dragged me to this korean style resto.

Since i am into korean stuff, i let her order at the cashier and i pay the bills.

"Are you going to eat all of that?"

"Oo naman. "

I dont know what are the food she ordered but there's pork, beef , some shredded veggies, tomatoes and i dont know.

"Hey, dont eat too much. Okay? "

"Yeah i wont. Wala namang rice dito, saka these meats are light. I need to eat healthy para healthy din si baby."

I smile at her, I can't imagine life without her and our baby. Lei became the center and focus of my everything. Even if i am not that fluent it speaking her language, atleast i understand almost everything. I don't know what i am capable to do if i lost them.

Yvonnie's mind

Dinaan ko sa lamon ang stress ko kay dominique. Muntik pa akong magsalita ng kung ano-ano kay liam, mabuti nalang at di na nya pinansin.

Pinatake out ko lahat ng di namin naubos na pagkain, hindi naman kasi sya kumain, halos ako lang. Kung alam ko lang na mag iinarte sya sa lasa edi sana pang isang tao nalang inorder ko. Naglakad-lakad kami, nagtitingin ng baby clothes, ayoko pa bumili dahil wala pa namang gender ang baby ko.

Napahinto ako sa isang shoe shop. Hindi ko maiwasang hindi pagmasdan ang napaka gandang beige stilletto, may diamonds pang nakadikit sa pinaka sakong part ng sapatos. It breaks my heart dahil hindi ako allowed masuot ng mga high heels ngayon. Advice kasi ng OB gyne ko, flats and rubber shoes ang pwede kong isuot, kung saan kumportable akong makakalakad.

"You want it?"

"Yeah but we both know that i cant wear those"

"Then lets buy it and wear it after you gave birth "