The Long Night

I wake up in a dark room. I sit up in the bed in a daze." I just had the craziest dream ever! Zen said he was a Prince! Ha ha ha.... That's funny, if he was a prince wouldn't he act all Prince like. What a dream...." I say out loud thinking I was alone." Nope it's true I am a Prince Shirayuki" I heard a voice in the room. I  looked to were I heard it." Z-Zen?!!" I say surprised. Zen was leaning against a wall right beside my bed. He looked so... so handsome in the moonlight! I thought. It was night time, the way the moon shown on Zen made him look handsome and beautiful especially how the light reflected off his ocean blue eyes." You made me worried  when you fainted earlier ..." He said looking away. S-sorry!" I say feeling bad making him worry." It's fine. I should have told you before sense you had a lot of things happen to you and I suddenly threw this at you when I should have told you before. I'm sorry." He said to me still looking away." It's fine Zen. I shouldn't have fainted over something like that and make you worry. So I should be the one saying sorry." I say to him. Zen finally looks over to me. I gave him a smile to tell him it's okay. Zen looked shocked." Aren't you mad at me?! I lied to you Shirayuki!" He said to me." Mad?! Lied?! Why would I be mad Zen!? You didn't lie to me! You didn't tell me that's all. It's no big deal!" I say to him. Then he stood up mad and left the room." Now I done it" I mumble. I tried to sleep but couldn't. So I got up and walked over to the balcony. But while opening the door I notice I was in a night gown." I can't go outside in this!!" I say as quiet as I can. I walk over to a chair to were my clothes I wore these past days. I picked them up but noticed that they were cleaned. I liked the feeling they had soft and warm when i put them on. And them smell very nice! I walk outside on the balcony standing by the railings enjoying the view. The moon shown right onto me that makes my skin look like snow." Hmm I guess it's a calm and peaceful night.... That's very rare for me..." Back home with my dad mostly every night they have a party and stay up late. I can never stand out side without a party or noise not even peace or quiet. I stand out there fore a while but the after a bit I wanted to go back inside. As I try to open the door of the balcony it wouldn't open." Huh?!!" I say loudly. I pull with all my might and tug but the door wouldn't open." I'm locked out!!" I say out loud but not to loud sense people would be awake. So I head to a corner on the balcony and sit there with my Knees up to hide my face." Mmmm...." Is was so cold now that I could freeze like ice. When I looked to of me I saw that the ground wasn't to far down. Their was a tree under me. Then i thought I could jump down onto the tree branch and climb down the tree and walk straight back to my room. But when I was about to jump I remembered I don't know we're my room is and I will get lost." Guess I have to stay up here" I say upset cause it was freezing. After a while I was about to fall asleep I heard fair voices below me. I look down to see a I notice it was Kiki and Mitsuhide." Hey!" I say and they look up surprised." S-Shiaryuki?!!" Said Mitsuhide." You should get inside before you catch a cold" he continued." We'll I would be if I could!" I say to him." What do you mean?" He said a little shocked." We'll I'm locked out here so please help me!! I've been out here for maybe an hour!" I say a bit yelling. They then looked shocked and started running to come help me. Soon after there unlocking my door." Oh thank goodness you were down there" I say. But Kiki and Mitsuhide weren't responding and we're looking at each other." What's wrong?" I say and that's when they look at me." Someone put this broom stick between the handles." Said Mitsuhide.
Kiki looked down and picked up something that looked like a necklace.
"Can I see that Kiki?" I say and she handed it over. I looked a bit closer and see and that's when it hit me. I was so shocked that I threw the necklace away scared. Kiki and Mitsuhide looked at me in Surprise." T-t-that's!....." I could barely even speak." T-T-T-That's Josh's necklace! He's the one w-who kidnapped me!" I say scared to death. It looks exactly like his! The same old shark tooth he had around his neck.
" What?!" Said Mitushide. Kiki stood there surprised. Then they looked at each outer and left the room." What are those two going to do?" I say to myself. We'll I gotta say this has been the weirdest most terrifying week ever! I go and sit in my bed. I tried to fall asleep but I was to scared. After ten minutes I couldn't take it anymore! I got up and went back outside but I left the door open with a chair thus time. At a faint distance I could see the sky a bit red.
" Huh" it was already coming morning. But it was still dark. So that means I've only been awake for an hour then. I thought it was one in the morning. Weird. I saw something from down below but it look like as if someone was running. But they were gone now. I decided I calmed down enough to fall asleep. I went back to bed slowly falling asleep but the last thing I thought was could I ever go back home alive! Or even ever!