The Bells

Follow me on Twitter at SabrinaG911 to find out about new books/updates on your favourites!

The bells are ringing and I'm really nervous because........

"IM GETTING MARRIED!"

Zen proposed to me two weeks ago and I said yes. His brother that I never knew about blessed our marriage and things around the castle have been really busy! Today is my wedding day and I'm freaking out!

Kiki is my brides maid, Mitsuhide is the best man. And Obi, well he's something I don't know. Zen's keeping Obi's part a secret. Obi is my body guard since the pirate incident. But I Zen won't tell me what he's going to be for the wedding, or what he'll do!

Let's just say I hope it something good, because since We returned, he's been a handful! With waking me up early In the mourning and sneaking through windows and scaring the crud out of me. So yeah.

But everything is perfect! I sent a letter through the mail to my dad to let him know I'm alright since I went missing a few months ago. I wrote everything about what happened during invited him to the wedding! I hope he shows up. I never got a response so I don't know.

But my wedding dress is beautiful! It's white of course, but is had red roses on the bottom part of the dress and it's not to puffy to make it look like I'm big. I love how the sleeves only go to my elbows and for my Bouquet the flowers are white roses! My favourite! But I'm still nervous!

I can't believe I'm getting married at the age of seventeen! Zen's eighteen, but aren't we a bit young? But I guess there are people who are thirteen yearly old who get married.

Kiki tell me it will be fine. And Mitsuhide is laughing for some reason. Me and Zen aren't aloud to see each other before the ceremony.

"Mitsuhide what's so funny?" I asked.
"Z-zen! Hahahaha! I-is s-so! Hahahaha! Nervous! That he's! Hahahaha! Sweating like he! Hahahaha! Just ran a marathon!"

He said laughing so hard with tears coming out of his eyes. As he calmed down he could speak properly.

"He's so nervous that he had to wipe tissue paper under his armpits!" He said laughing again.
"Oh" is all I said. I guess he's nervous as well.

Time past and soon it was five minutes before the ceremony starts. Mitsuhide has to walk me down the Aisle because my father didn't show up. I felt someone tap My shoulder and to my suppress I jumped in happiness.

"Daddy!" I said giving my dad a hug.
He pats my back.
"When you never came back you had me worried! Two months pass and i thought you were dead! It hurt me so bad that I lost you! And to know I lost your mother! Then I get a letter from you that you're getting married! That really was something you put on me! But Shirayuki! Are you sure about this?! I mean your seventeen! Should you rather live your life first?!"

I looked at my father and smiled. "I know Papa, but this is what I want. I've been kidnapped to many times that I think if I don't marry the man I love, then maybe the next time I get kidnapped, we won't ever see each other again. And there are a lot of ways how we can't see each other. And one of them could be death." I said.

He had tears in his eyes. "Oh papa! Don't cry! You know I'll be alright! Don't ruin your tux with tears! Leave them for after the ceremony when we get to cry out the memory's we had together before you let me go!" I said trying to cheer him up.

I'm standing at the door with my arm in my dads arm as we get ready to walk down the aisle. The music starts to play and the doors open. Mitsuhide is behind Zen when I let him know my dad showed up. Kiki's behind me with a red rose bouquet. Zen was wearing a white tux that went with his hair and eyes, he looked handsome like always, that made me blush. Mitsuhide was wearing a black tux. My father cried when we reached the end and I tried to hold back my tears.

"Do you, Zen Wisteria. Take Shirayuki, to be you lawful wedded wife, till death do us part."

"I do."

"And do you, Shirayuki. Take Zen Wisteria, to be your lawful wedded husband, till death do us part."

"I do"

"You may know kiss the bride!"

Zen inched his head closer and kissed me passionately. People clapped and cheered. My father was crying so hard, I've never seen him cry till now in my life, except for when my mother died. I threw my Bouquet into the air and Kiki caught it. She blushed for the first time I've ever seen. But soon smiled.

I wonder if Mitsuhide will have the guts to ask her out. Oh I know all about his crush on her! Me and Zen kind of tortured him till he told us. Not the bad kind of torture, just one that annoys someone that forces it out.

We had cake and finally it was night. Zen toke me to the balcony and we danced.
"So, how was you night Princess Shirayuki Wisteria." Asked Zen.

"It has been wonderful, Prince Zen Wisteria."

We both burst out laughing.
"You know, I'm kind f scared of you father." He said

"Was it the fact he threatened to beat you up if you hurt me." I said

"Hey! Were you eavesdropping!" He said.

"Maybe" I said looking away. Zen was flustered since they talked about something else I heard in their conversation that I don't want to explain. Just thinking about what they talked about made me blush to.

"You heard the ending of our conversation. Didn't you?"

"Maybe!" I practically yelled out in embarrassment.

That made Zen flipped. "Next time when I talk with your dad, I'll make sure it's not in the hallways so people can hear." He said.

"Y-yeah!" I said

Things got always between us. Zen toke things into his own hands and decided to do a sneak attack on me and kissed me. I kissed back of course.

"Ahem!"
We both stopped and saw Kiki, Mitsuhide and Obi there watching us.

"Get a room you two!" Said Obi. I flushed in Embarrassment.
"Well then don't watch!" Said Zen and started kissing me again.

"You guys! There looking for you two down stairs. And let's just say Shirayuki's father is getting the wrong idea when you two disappeared." Said Obi.

We both flushed at the thought of my father thinking the wrong idea. We quickly ran back down stairs to the party.

Oh do you wonder what happens to me and Zen after the wedding? Well then that's for you to make up on your own on what happens to us!

This is my happily ever after! Now it's your turn to find yours!