Im in love with an angel

I wake up in a bed with badges all over my body. Everywhere hurt badly mostly my right foot. But why was I like this? It toke me a second to remember what happened. I turn to my side groaning. Then I felt a hand on me. I turned to were it came from. I saw white hair like snow right beside me on my bed laying his head down on the bed and sitting in a chair right beside me. His hand was on my side but he was looking down at the ground not once looking in my direction. I Sighed heavily and put my hand over his. That made him look up. We stared into each other's eyes. We stayed like that in till four maids came bursting through the door. It startled me, and I quickly removed my hand that was on top of Zen's. They removed the bed sheet and Blanket that was on top of me. I blushed a deep red cause Zen was right here beside me watching. I looked and saw my clothes were different. In stead of my ripped white leggings and stained dress With mud and dirt on it I was wearing a night gown. The maids lifted the night gown a bit that made me blush a bit. They then unbadged my cuts, clean them, and put new bandages on them. They have me a new Blanket on top of me a left like nothing just happened. I look over to Zen still blushing. But I saw Zen blushing and looking away. That made me blush even more. OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!
I look away, my face is as red as a tomato... no, red as a my hair! I tired to clam myself but it didn't work at all. I look over to Zen again and this time he's staring at me not blushing anymore as if nothing just happened. I got up from the bed that gave Zen a shock and ran into the hallway and into another room locking the door behind me. I was blushing redder than my own hair now! I heard foot steps run towards the door. Then no noise came form the hall for about an minute until I heard the foot steps walk away. Probably it was Zen, after all I did run into the closets room I could find. I turned around and saw what room I ran into. I stopped blushing now but right now I'd be blushing crazy! I just walked into.....

Zen's bedroom! I knew it was his when I saw his sword on the chair and pictures of him when he was young but

Zen's bedroom!
I knew it was his when I saw his sword on the chair and pictures of him when he was young but.. there were like three pictures. I look around confused. I tired to open the door but as soon as my hand touched the door nob it felt num and I couldn't even move it. It's like I'm frozen. I turn to the window and stand their for a second until my legs gave out and I sunk to the floor. back against the door and holding my knees up to my face. I felt like crying but not a single drop came out of my eyes. I stared out the window in till I was something move outside. I got scared. Then there was a
*Thud*
Noise on the balcony outside the room. But I was soon relived when I just saw it was Zen. ZEN?! How the hell did he get onto the balcony?! He opened the door and came inside. He walked over to me. I closed my eyes ready to be yelled at but...
all he did was sit beside me and stare at me I look up and meet his gaze. Then he starts hugging me. I was blushing a deep, deep red. He never let go of me. He tightened his grip not letting go. I felt his breath on my shoulder. That made me blush a way deeper red than ever. I yawned getting tired and felt my eyelids slowly drop. Zen pulled away and looked at me when I was half asleep already. He stiid up and picked me up princess style. Opened the door and walked ke to my room. He then lovked the door and walked over to the bed sitting while craddling me in his arms. I felt really safe. Safer than my whole life! Before I know it in almost asleep....

"I love you......" I whispered. I was half asleep and I didn't know I even said that. Zen was still cradling me in his arms. I felt tears start spilling out of my eyes. I was so tired that I can't control what I'm saying. Or control my body! Everything doing its self on its own. Zen layer me down and kissed my forehead. He started to walk away. I grabbed his hand. He turned around shocked. I was blushing so hard know what I just did. The. Out of no were I say... " please stay with me."  What the hell is wrong with me! Why am I acting this way?! Zen stood there for a mouth then nodded. He pulled the Blake  tip and I moved over a bit to make room for him. But I really didn't need to sense it's a double bed fit for a couple. He then wrapped an arm around me as I put my face into his chest. He was so warm. We stayed like this for a while in till I felt really sleepy and my eyes couldn't stay open any longer. I closed my eyes and yawned. Before I fell asleep I heard something.
" I love you too" and I felt something on my lips for a quick second then it disappeared. Did Zen just kiss me?! But then again I'm almost asleep so I could be dreaming....
All night i was awake. Zen never left and stayed and I finally was so tried that I could no longer stay awake. And I drifted off into a sleep still hugging Zen.